Random good picture Not show
1. She took up residence in Canada.
2. He took up residence in Australia.
3. They have a summer residence in the south.
4. The Queen is in residence here this week.
5. New students may be accommodated in halls of residence.
6. You have to have proof of residence in the state of Texas, such as a Texas ID card.
7. They have moved to a more spacious residence on a hill top.
8. Jeff has permanent residence in Canada, but is still a US citizen.
9. The university has two halls of residence for its postgraduate students.
10. Versailles was the principal residence of the kings of France until 1793.
11. Please state your occupation and place of residence.
12. Students must remain in residence during term.
13. Our students can also opt to stay in residence.
14. Residence in the area qualifies you for membership.
15. The emperor was in residence at his summer palace.
16. Rome was his main place of residence .
17. The rebels laid siege to the governor's residence.
18. She has managed to obtain a temporary residence permit.
19. They are only allowed one month's residence.
20. Many large resorts have a doctor in residence.
21. He has applied for a residence permit.
22. Foreign visitors are only allowed one month's residence.
23. The flag flies when the Queen is in residence.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. They have been denied residence in this country.
25. Most first-year students live in the halls of residence.
26. He took up residence in Chicago.
27. The council was hoping to turn a children's home into a residence for adolescent girls.
28. 10 Downing Street is the British Prime Minister's official residence.
29. They had entered the country and had applied for permanent residence.
30. Illegal immigrants can regularize their position by obtaining the necessary residence permit.
More similar words: presidency, resident, president, residential, presidential, evidence, beside, besides, on the side, resistance, side by side, independence, side, aside, resign, resist, tendency, outsider, lay aside, put aside, sidewalk, consider, set aside, incident, evident, fence, hence, alongside, aside from, cast aside.