Random good picture Not show
1. Rampant corruption brought about the downfall of the government.
2. Corruption was rife before the election.
3. She accused the official of corruption.
4. He was later indicted on corruption charges.
5. The police department was a hotbed of corruption.
6. The investigation uncovered widespread corruption within the police force.
7. Corruption corrodes public confidence in a political system.
8. Does the procedure provide adequate safeguards against corruption?
9. She is awaiting trial on corruption charges.
10. The congressman's corruption dishonoured himself and his family.
11. The government has toughened the fight against corruption.
12. Police are investigating allegations of corruption involving senior executives.
13. Police corruption is not just a few rotten apples.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Mr Bird remained unmoved by the corruption allegations.
15. The old man reviled against corruption.
16. Italy has been afflicted by political corruption for decades.
17. An odour of corruption hangs about him.
18. He spoke of scandalous corruption and incompetence.
19. Here was corruption on a grand scale.
20. The new law will put official corruption on the same legal footing as treason.
21. He was convicted of corruption(sentencedict.com), and will be disqualified from office for seven years.
22. A series of corruption scandals led to the fall of the government.
23. Their ostensible goal was to clean up government corruption, but their real aim was to unseat the government.
24. He was arrested on charges of corruption and abuse of power.
25. Corrupt officials always try to draw the curtain over their corruption.
26. The government claims to be doing all it can to eradicate corruption.
27. The author uses disease as a metaphor for the corruption in society.
28. The government has to remove any last vestiges of corruption.
29. Earlier today the Prime Minister sacked 18 government officials for corruption.
30. Opposition leaders said that the elections had been tainted by corruption.
More similar words: correlation, interrupt, option, adoption, perception, reception, exception, assumption, conception, description, consumption, prescription, corporation, corridor, correctly, correspondent, corresponding to, bumptious, notion, motion, nation, action, mention, section, question, fiction, auction, edition, portion, reaction.