Random good picture Not show
1. Too much force will twist the key.
2. Give the cap another twist?it's not on properly.
3. Twist the wire to form a circle.
4. You have to twist the lid off, not pull it.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Her hands began to twist the handles of the bag she carried.
6. Pull the wire tight and then twist the ends round.
7. Twist your body, alternating right and left stretches.
8. Olive Twist was serialised on television.
9. Twist your hips towards your opponent as you punch.
10. The roads twist round hairpin bends.
11. Twist the knob to the right setting.
12. She's gone completely round the twist.
13. He gave my arm a twist.
14. The story has taken another twist.
15. He smiled, a slow cynical twist of his lips.
16. The scandal has taken a new twist this week.
17. You always twist everything I say.
18. Gently twist off the green stalks.
19. She fired again and saw the creature twist violently.
20. The cap should twist off easily.
21. Twist the two ends of the wire together.
22. You sort of twist the ends together.
23. With a violent twist, he wrenched off the handle.
24. Twist a length of rope from strands of hemp.
25. They approached a twist in the path.
26. Twist the lid to open it.
27. I can't twist off the lid.
28. Twist the rope tightly round that post over there.
29. The story had an odd twist at the end.
30. She tried unsuccessfully to twist free.