Random good picture Not show
(1) He is canting the edge of a beam.
(2) The approaching car's headlights were on full beam .
(3) Our guesses were way off beam.
(4) Your calculation is way off beam.
(5) The load on this beam is more than it will bear.
(6) The rabbit stopped, mesmerized by the beam of the car's headlights.
(7) The radar beam can track a number of targets almost simultaneously.
(8) The gymnast performed on the balance beam with an easy grace.
(9) He played the beam of his torch over the wall of the cave.
(10) The wooden beam is reinforced with a metal plate.
(11) The torch sends out a powerful beam of light.
(12) A beam of sunlight shone in through the window.
(13) His answer was on the beam.
(14) This strut braces the beam.
(15) The laser beam heals the eye painlessly.
(16) The beam of the searchlight pierced the darkness.
(17) The rain has rotted the roof beam.
(18) He stooped under the low beam.
(19) I nearly brained myself on that low beam.
(20) The sun's gravitation was bending the beam of light.
(21) Fix the beam with the brackets and screws.
(22) He struck the beam with his head.
(23) He struck his head on/against the beam.
(24) Her mother was fairly broad in the beam.
(25) I bumped my head on the low beam.
(26) The gymnast performed a somersault on the beam.
(27) Everything she says is a little off beam.
(28) A single beam of light radiated from the lighthouse.
(29) The flashlight's beam scanned every corner of the room.
(30) The inexperienced pilot flew the plane badly; it was off the beam most of the time.