Random good picture Not show
1. The complexity of the road map puzzled me.
2. It is difficult to convey the sheer complexity of the situation.
3. There is increasing recognition of the complexity of the causes of poverty.
4. Nobody fully understands the enormity and complexity of the task of reviving the country's economy.
5. Only now did he understand the full complexity of the problem.
6. No computer can rival a human brain for/in complexity.
7. My brain swam at the complexity of the calculations.
8. Skaters score extra points for technical complexity.
9. The complexity and costliness of the judicial system militate against justice for the individual.
10. I was astonished by the size and complexity of the problem.
11. Just thinking about it overwhelms me with its complexity.
12. To Jefferson, it was Paul who started adding complexity.
13. These changes are paralleled by a growing economic complexity.
14. Unfortunately, the area is one of considerable complexity.
15. Watson, I am accustomed to being baffled by complexity.
16. It can be of considerable depth and complexity and should not be devalued.
17. As a system re-organizes into greater complexity,[http://sentencedict.com/complexity.html] it increases its life.
18. One is its complexity, both for the authorities to administer and for ordinary people to understand.
19. Nature, the master manager of complexity, offers priceless guidance in handling messy, counterintuitive webs.
20. In the interlinked complexity of the emerging global business culture, we all need a sense of balance and of being centered.
21. This astonishing diversity manifested itself in great complexity of relationships and in our lacking dominance almost everywhere.
22. How to choose the right model complexity is explained in these chapters.
23. We are like wheat, here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the universe's complexity as we can. Morally we ripen by making our choices. And we ripen spiritually by openig our eyes to Creation's endless detail.
24. International law is a minefield for anyone not familiar with its complexity.
25. The number of departments within each major foreign ministry grew with the growing complexity of the work to be done.
26. These firms are closely matched in terms of industry, size, and complexity.
27. Active citizenship, in the form of participatory democracy, is only possible in small communities where there is no organisational complexity.
28. It would also test whether a certain level of complexity birthed self - sustainability.
29. Such statistics aid our understanding of population movements but they mask the bewildering complexity that was the reality of the situation.
30. This legal and political advantage is balanced by the higher order of technical complexity involved in exploiting sulphide ores.
More similar words: complex, flexibility, exit, flexible, temple, sample, comply, for example, implement, complaint, comply with, compliance, implementation, complicated, complain about, accomplishment, accomplishments, Mexican, existing, plea, plead, apple, people, purple, couple, principle, multiple, imply, a couple of, simply.