Random good picture Not show
2. The movie consisted of a series of flashbacks.
3. The series will include both fiction and non-fiction.
4. The series of paintings is quite an accomplishment.
5. Viewing figures for the series have dropped dramatically.
6. The group suffered an extraordinary series of minor mishaps.
7. The government was rocked by a series of scandals.
8. The new dance consists of a series of glides.
9. She attended all the lectures in the series.
10. Olivia's face convulsed in a series of twitches.
11. Mark was palmed off with a series of excuses.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The plot of the TV series is quite complex.
13. The book grew out of a series of lectures.
14. A series of fortuitous circumstances advanced her career.
15. The new series has gone down well with viewers.
16. The series of steep hills sapped the cyclists'strength.
17. Life is a series of collisions with the future. It is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.
18. The TV series 'An Angel at my Table' was based on the autobiographies of the New Zealand author Janet Frame.
19. Bank staff are to stage a series of lightning strikes in a dispute over staffing.
20. In a series of spot checks, police searched buses crossing the border.
21. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
22. The programme is back for a new series with a great line-up of musicians and comedy acts.
23. A series of coup attempts and mutinies within the armed forces destabilized the regime.
24. The astronauts are conducting a series of experiments to learn more about how the body adapts to weightlessness.
25. You need a long series of data to be able to discern such a trend.
26. The third book in the series is currently in preparation.
27. Best wishes and sincere congratulations on your graduation.May this special day be the commencement of the continued series of upward steps to further success.
28. "The Scarlet Capsule" was a parody of the popular 1959 TV series "The Quatermass Experiment".
29. The events of the hero's childhood are shown as a series of flashbacks.
30. At five o'clock in the afternoon the city streets are a series of bottlenecks.
More similar words: a series of, priest, menagerie, experience, experienced, developing countries, facies, species, facilities, acquiescence, user, dried, laser, serve, friend, insert, closer, desert, assert, variety, briefly, carrier, in brief, barrier, serving, serve as, dessert, reserve, observe, adviser.