Random good picture Not show
2. We eat with knife and fork.
3. He picked up his fork and knife.
4. We use a fork to eat food.
5. She impaled a piece of meat on her fork.
6. Their paths diverged at the fork in the road.
7. I had to fork out for a cab home.
8. Go up to the fork and turn left.
9. I prefer to use a knife and fork.
10. I dropped my fork.
11. a knife and fork.
12. Take the right fork.
13. I must be sure to fork over the whole garden before the winter.
14. Prick the skin of the potatoes with a fork before baking them.
15. She picked up her knife and fork and started to eat.
16. He will have to fork out for private school fees for Nina.
17. You have to dig down deeply to fork up the roots.
18. Shortly before dusk they reached a fork and took the left-hand track.
19. Fork out the dead plants and put in the new ones.
20. We had to fork over ten bucks to park near the stadium.
21. Aerate the soil by spiking with a fork.
22. Mash the mixture with a fork.
23. He thrust the fork into the fish.
24. He dug his fork into the steak.
25. She stabbed the air with her fork.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Take the left fork at the crossroads.
27. They stuck a gun in his ribs and made him fork over all his money.
28. Steam the corn until it can easily be pierced with a fork.
29. He pierced the skin of cooking Frankforts with a fork.
30. Your table manners are appalling - don't you know how to use a knife and fork?