Random good picture Not show
(1) Complete political unity is impossible to achieve.
(2) To be strong,a country must have unity.
(3) The end result of this will be unity.
(4) The figure on the left spoils the unity of the painting.
(5) I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
(6) David attributed his company's success to the unity of all the staff and their persevering hard work.
(7) The dispute has destroyed unity among the workers.
(8) The organization promotes racial tolerance and unity in diversity.
(9) "uni-" is the stem of "unity".
(10) Conceit and complacency are the archenemy of unity.
(11) Speakers at the rally mouthed sentiments of unity.
(12) Religious unity remained as much a chimera as ever.
(13) The President made a call for national unity.
(14) National unity is essential in wartime.
(15) The war created a need for national unity.
(16) Support for European unity began to gather pace .
(17) Party unity is threatened when members will not compromise.
(18) They believe in the organic unity of the universe. Sentencedict.com
(19) In his inaugural address, the President appealed for unity.
(20) His essays often lack unity.
(21) The Prime Minister has called for national unity in the face of the violent anti-government protests.
(22) That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free discussion is the life of truth, and of true unity in a nation.
(23) The German Chancellor was anxious to assert his government's commitment to further European unity.
(24) The captain did his best to foster a sense of unity among the new recruits.
(25) Senior politicians met today to discuss the future of European economic unity.
(26) The meeting is seen as the first step towards greater unity between the parties.
(27) Members of the community closed ranks in an impressive display of unity.
(28) There could be no better way to strengthen the unity of world Jewry.
(29) The president called on the citizens to work hard for national unity.
(30) The choice was meant to create an impression of party unity.
More similar words: community, opportunity, unit, unite, munitions, unique, union, junior, punish, uniform, run into, monitor, in itself, initial, initiate, initially, municipal, magnitude, furniture, cognitive, communicate, definitely, initiative, definition, incommunicado, recognition, communication, city, finite element, communicate with.