Synonym: optical maser. Similar words: a series of, last, blast, flash, class, a class, at last, user. Meaning: ['leɪzə(r)] n. an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
Random good picture Not show
1. The laser jet printer is out of order.
2. The laser guidance system dramatically increases the likelihood that the missile will strike home.
3. A laser is used to etch a pattern in the smooth surface of the disc.
4. Two rival laser surgery systems are undergoing clinical trials in the US.
5. Laser printers give high quality print.
6. Laser discs can store prodigious amounts of information.
7. The laser beam heals the eye painlessly.
8. We keep a laser record.
9. Laser research has had important spin-offs for eye surgery.
10. The festival will end with a spectacular laser show.
11. The laser weapons are designed to zap enemy missiles.
12. The laser printer is incompatible with the new computer.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Laser images were projected onto a screen.
14. What time does the laser show kick off?
15. The print quality of the new laser printer is superb.
16. The cancer cells are burnt out using a laser beam.
17. The technical superiority of laser discs over tape is well established.
18. Ophthalmic surgeons are now performing laser surgery to correct myopia.
19. A laser beam can be used to up - convert infrared light to visible light.
20. Laser surgery has become much more refined over the last decade.
21. Crooks are using the latest laser photocopiers to produce millions of fake banknotes.
22. This new gun shoots a laser beam at the target.
23. During surgery, doctors sometimes use a laser beam to vaporize tiny blood vessels.
24. More expensive systems use laser beams to follow lines.
25. I don't really want to get into discussing the technicalities of laser printing.
26. He made contact with someone with an idea for reconditioning laser copiers.
27. The department is blazing a trail in the field of laser surgery.
28. The company has built up a substantial lead in laser technology.
29. There's some very good music there, CD systems and stuff, and laser discs.
30. Their eyesight can be corrected in just a few minutes by the use of a laser.