Random good picture Not show
1. To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
3. To acquire wealth is difficult, to preserve it more difficult, but to spend it wisely most difficult of all.
4. He was anxious to preserve his reputation.
5. Efforts to preserve the peace have failed.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We will do everything to preserve peace.
7. Every step will be taken to preserve your anonymity.
8. We must preserve our natural resources.
9. The country is fighting to preserve its territorial integrity.
10. The club is an exclusively male preserve.
11. The Red Cross's primary concern is to preserve and protect human life.
12. We have taken effective measures to preserve our natural resources.
13. Bad driving is not just the preserve of boy racers.
14. She managed to preserve her sense of humour under very trying circumstances.
15. We want to preserve the character of the town while improving the facilities.
16. Does acidic soil preserve well?
17. You can preserve meat or fish in salt.
18. He struggled to preserve his ideological purity.
19. We must preserve our natural environment.
20. Owning racehorses is the preserve of the rich.
21. They were fighting in order to preserve their independence.
22. They must preserve their solidarity.
23. Sport used to be a male preserve.
24. Banking used to be a male preserve .
25. Football is no longer the preserve of men.
26. We need to preserve the element of surprise.
27. Salt and spices help to preserve meat.
28. He and his wife finally had to move from their apartment just to preserve their sanity.
29. We must encourage the planting of new trees and preserve our existing woodlands.
30. The Town Council spent a lot of money to preserve the old castle and other places of historic interest.
More similar words: reserve, reservation, serve, observe, serve as, observer, represent, at present, for the present, omnipresent, presentation, representation, representative, nerve, desert, service, serving, intervention, observation, conservation, conservative, research, resemble, social services, researcher, press, press for, impress, depressed, president.