Random good picture Not show
1. To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
3. To acquire wealth is difficult, to preserve it more difficult, but to spend it wisely most difficult of all.
4. He was anxious to preserve his reputation.
5. The Red Cross's primary concern is to preserve and protect human life.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We have taken effective measures to preserve our natural resources.
7. Efforts to preserve the peace have failed.
8. Bad driving is not just the preserve of boy racers.
9. She managed to preserve her sense of humour under very trying circumstances.
10. We will do everything to preserve peace.
11. Every step will be taken to preserve your anonymity.
12. We must preserve our natural resources.
13. The country is fighting to preserve its territorial integrity.
14. The club is an exclusively male preserve.
15. We want to preserve the character of the town while improving the facilities.
16. Most countries try to preserve their international credit rating in order to secure necessary loans.
17. You can preserve meat or fish in salt.
18. The ancient Egyptians knew ways to preserve dead bodies from decay.
19. He struggled to preserve his ideological purity.
20. It is difficult to preserve one's self-respect in that job.
21. We walked quietly up to the door to preserve the element of surprise.
22. She managed despite everything to preserve her sense of humour.
23. What can we do to preserve the company from ruin?
24. We must preserve our natural environment.
25. He and his wife finally had to move from their apartment just to preserve their sanity.
26. We must encourage the planting of new trees and preserve our existing woodlands.
27. The Town Council spent a lot of money to preserve the old castle and other places of historic interest.
28. Names of people in the documentary were changed to preserve anonymity.
29. I like to make puree, using only enough sugar to preserve the plums.
30. After the Norman Conquest the forest became a royal hunting preserve.
More similar words: reserve, reservation, serve, observe, serve as, observer, represent, at present, for the present, omnipresent, presentation, representation, representative, nerve, desert, service, serving, intervention, observation, conservation, conservative, research, resemble, social services, researcher, press, press for, impress, depressed, president.