Random good picture Not show
3. Most wage claims are settled by compromise.
4. He refused to compromise his principles.
5. The discussion eventuated in a compromise.
6. The couple made several unsuccessful attempts at a compromise.
7. We can not compromise on this.
8. Compromise is an inevitable part of marriage.
9. My natural inclination is to find a compromise.
10. The probable outcome of the talks is a compromise.
11. Encourage your child to reach a compromise between what he wants and what you want.
12. It is hoped that a compromise will be reached in today's talks.
13. Gentle to have, but not compromise, I want to be in quiet, not strong.
14. Where our children's education is concerned, no compromise is acceptable.
15. The spokesman made it clear that no compromise was yet in sight.
16. Gentle to have, but not compromise, I want to be in quiet,[sentencedict.com/compromise.html] not stron.
17. The foreign ministers have thrashed out a suitable compromise formula.
18. It looks as though a compromise agreement has now been reached.
19. I refuse to compromise my principles.
20. They debated whether to compromise with the opposition parties.
21. There could be no compromise with the nationalists.
22. The President spoke of the need for territorial compromise.
23. Compromise is reached by a process of negotiation.
24. Government sources indicated that a compromise might be reached.
25. They're still trying to work out an acceptable compromise.
26. He would rather shoot himself than compromise his principles.
27. The group has taken a militant position on the abortion issue and is refusing to compromise.
28. After lengthy talks the two sides finally reached a compromise .
29. Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.
30. After months of negotiations, they have reached an uneasy compromise.
More similar words: promising, comprise, prominent, prompt, premise, economist, improved, comprehension, comprehensive, comprehensible, promote, promotion, impress, impressive, impression, coming in, nominee, arise, raise, dominate, dominant, economic, advise, cruise, economics, nomination, precise, adviser, missile, dismiss.