Random good picture Not show
1. I can't convey my feelings in words.
2. I can't convey myself in words.
3. Destroyers escorted a convey of merchant ships.
4. Please convey my apologies to your wife.
5. She did not wish to convey that they were all at fault.
6. He tried desperately to convey how urgent the situation was.
7. It is difficult to convey the sheer complexity of the situation.
8. Pipes convey hot water from the boiler to the radiators.
9. Colours like red convey a sense of energy and strength.
10. We would like to take this opportunity to convey our heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims.
11. It is difficult to convey the gist of Reich's ideas simply.
12. No report can convey the unspeakable suffering that this war has caused.
13. Sincere congratulations on your son wedding please convey our best wish.
14. Words cannot convey how delighted I was.
15. He managed to convey his enthusiasm to her.
16. If you see James(Sentencedict.com),[Sentencedict.com ] do convey my apologies .
17. He tried to convey how he felt.
18. Please convey my good wishes to your mother.
19. A carriage was waiting to convey her home.
20. Gestures can convey meaning as well as words.
21. Ads convey the message that thin is beautiful.
22. I will convey the information to the manager.
23. Please convey my best wishes to your parents.
24. Wires convey electricity from power stations to the users.
25. I will convey the information to him.
26. Please convey/give my respects to your parents.
27. They use illustrations to convey their message .
28. I have tried to convey something of the flavour of the argument.
29. You need to be able to convey the subtle nuances of meaning of each word.
30. I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze forthousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss toyou; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you ; the spring breeze can send my care to you!
More similar words: convert, conversion, convention, convenience, conversation, conventional, convince, convict, convinced, conviction, survey, invent, invest, investor, envelope, invention, inventory, investment, inveterate, investigate, investigator, investigation, direct investment, icon, CONS, confuse, second, context, concern, economy.