Random good picture Not show
1) One survivor described his torturers as devils incarnate.
2) Griffiths is the sole survivor of the crash.
3) I'm a survivor. I'll get by.
4) She was the sole survivor of the massacre.
5) She was the last survivor of the family.
6) A survivor was knocked unconscious when the helicopter ditched.
7) She's a cancer survivor/a survivor of cancer.
8) The sole survivor of the crash was an infant.
9) There was only one survivor of the plane crash.
10) Don't worry about Kurt; he's a survivor.
11) This grand park is a rare survivor from the eighteenth century.
12) Above all Susie is a great survivor, with a bright,[http://sentencedict.com/survivor.html] indomitable spirit.
13) The sole survivor of the accident was found in the water after six hours.
14) It is just conceivable that a single survivor might be found.
15) Another survivor of seat belt neglect.
16) A survivor, Nathan hunts for a safe haven.
17) In the movie, Burg portrays a real-life Holocaust survivor.
18) The lone survivor was a 2-1 / 4-year-old girl.
19) I am the sole survivor of my family.
20) This is a survivor of the many small country mills, the majority of which have long disappeared.
21) The family of the survivor is encouraged to join in at the end. Relevant photographs and documents can also be incorporated.
22) The Nguyen survivor, Nguyen Anh, had fled to the island with his Tayson foes behind him.
23) An eight-month-old baby girl was the sole survivor of a car crash that killed both her parents.
24) One survivor was airlifted and another transported by ambulance to Dominical Hospital in Santa Cruz, 10 miles to the south.
25) The sole survivor, Barry O'Shaughnessy, 19, was seriously ill in hospital last night.
26) A movie has been made about the last remaining survivor of the tribe.
27) It seemed certain to boost his reputation as a survivor and to stifle growing discontent with his autocratic leadership.
28) We checked the assumption of proportionality by using graphs of the log-log survivor function.
29) There is a suggestion of creation tales, evolution-of a survivor with millions of years of genetic knowledge.
30) Some people seem to stage their suicides in ways which punish the survivor.
More similar words: survival, survey, surveillance, vivacious, favor, curve, flavor, favorite, favorable, serving, service, supervisor, interview, sure, social services, ensure, for sure, assure, surgeon, surface, surgery, make sure, exposure, surround, measure up, insurance, surprising, measurement, surrounding, measure up to.