Synonym: endurance, natural selection, selection, survival of the fittest. Similar words: survivor, vivacious, survey, rival, arrival, equivalent, surveillance, curve. Meaning: [sər'vaɪvl /sə'-] n. 1. a state of surviving; remaining alive 2. a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment 3. something that survives.
Random good picture Not show
1. The letter's survival is something of a minor miracle.
2. The soldiers were well-grounded in survival skills.
3. We need food and water for survival.
4. Animals have a natural instinct for survival.
5. Illegal hunting is threatening the survival of the species.
6. Commercial exploitation of resources threatens our survival.
7. Ask for the free booklet "Debt: a Survival Guide".
8. The study showed improved survival of patients using the drug.
9. The man's survival was surprising, as the doctors thought he would die.
10. The campaign will hopefully ensure the survival of the tiger.
11. For the first time since creation, the survival of the Earth is entirely in our hands.
12. We must take steps now to ensure the survival of these animals.
13. What are her chances of survival?
14. Life became a struggle for survival.
15. Exporting is necessary for our economic survival.
16. Water is fundamental to survival.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. He lacked the common instinct for survival.
18. Adaptability is essential to survival in a changing environment.
19. Doctors gave him only a 50% chance of survival.
20. Maternal age affects the baby's survival rate.
21. It was a matter of simple survival.
22. His only chance of survival was a heart transplant.
23. The name of the game is survival.
24. The drought had worsened their chances of survival.
25. Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival.
26. Humans, he argues, are amoral and what guides them is not any sense of morality but an instinct for survival.
27. Nowadays a premature baby has a very good chance of survival.
28. The arrival of this South American predator threatened the survival of native species.
29. Who has the material to survive, people have a dream only talk about life. You have to understand life and life different Animal survival, while others life.
30. The doctor told my wife I had a fifty - fifty chance of survival.
More similar words: survivor, vivacious, survey, rival, arrival, equivalent, surveillance, curve, serving, service, supervisor, interview, privacy, motivate, privately, value, valid, naval, valley, sure, social services, removal, evaluate, validity, approval, interval, ensure, assure, for sure, surface.