Synonym: normally, ordinarily, unremarkably, usually. Similar words: in common, only, if only, only too, only that, commodity, only child, accommodate. Meaning: ['kɒmənlɪ] adv. under normal conditions.
Random good picture Not show
1. Great talkers are commonly liars.
2. Leagues are commonly made for mutual defense.
3. He is commonly supposed to be foolish.
4. Sodium chloride is more commonly known as salt.sentence dictionary
5. Leagues are commonly made for mutual defence.
6. 'Register' is the term commonly used to describe different levels of formality in language.
7. It is not a theory that is commonly subscribed to.
8. Grey-market perfumes and toiletries are now commonly sold by mail.
9. It is commonly asserted that older people prefer to receive care from family members.
10. Christopher is commonly known as Kit.
11. The drug is commonly known as Ecstasy.
12. Elbow injuries are commonly found among tennis players.
13. Society is knit together by certain commonly held beliefs.
14. This is one of the most commonly used methods.
15. The rash most commonly appears on the back.
16. Nitrous oxide is commonly known as laughing gas.
17. An asterisk is commonly used as a wild card.
18. Leagues are commonly made for joint defence.
19. Airlocks are commonly found on submarines and manned spacecraft.
20. Pupils should know how to spell commonly used words.
21. A little adolescent rebellion is commonly believed to be healthy.
22. Robins mostly appear in the winter and are commonly pictured on Christmas cards.
23. Other amenities, less commonly available, include a library and exercise room.
24. Income in New England is commonly 10 % below the national average.
25. The disease is more commonly known as Mad Cow Disease.
26. These criticisms are commonly voiced by those who have some political axe to grind.
27. RP is the accent most commonly taught in language schools.
28. It was a deeply superstitious country, where earthquakes were commonly believed to portend the end of dynasties.
29. Although purists may object to split infinitives, like 'to boldly go', the fact is, they are commonly used.
30. The map on the opposite page shows where these birds commonly breed.
More similar words: in common, only, if only, only too, only that, commodity, only child, accommodate, online, openly, mainly, ungainly, money, certainly, among, lemon, month, certainly not, monkey, salmon, hormone, harmony, monster, monthly, monitor, comment, diamonds, monument, ceremony, commander.