Random good picture Not show
2. She wrapped her shawl closer about her.
3. Take a closer look at it.
4. We attempted to manoeuvre the canoe closer to him.
5. He leaned closer, lowering his voice.
6. Jiro waddled closer, his belly bulging and distended.
7. The closer you look the less you see.
8. She called for closer cooperation on drugs control.
9. Let's sit closer up front.
10. Experts put the real figure at closer to 75%.
11. The two marching columns moved closer and finally merged .
12. We are working to bring about closer political integration in the EU.
13. There needs to be a closer dialogue between management and staff.
14. The voices became louder and closer and then faded away again.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Maria grew anxious as the men drew closer.
16. Fearfully, he walked closer to the edge.
17. The footsteps came closer as she listened.
18. She edged a little closer to me.
19. The political endgame is getting closer.
20. There should be closer links between education and industry.
21. The man moved closer, lowering his voice.
22. The National Day is drawing closer.
23. The sound of gunfire and explosions grew closer.
24. I drew my chair up closer to the fire.
25. The aim is to promote closer economic integration.
26. Could you move a fraction closer?
27. I heard the floorboards creak as he crept closer.
28. Which of your parents do you feel closer to?
29. She grew increasingly nervous as the date of the audition drew closer.
30. All you can do is to try your best. Even with those small steps, you're closer to your goal than you were yesterday.