Random good picture Not show
2. Most restaurants add a 10 per cent service charge.
3. In April 1944 he was killed on active service.
4. He was exempted from military service for illness.
5. The bus service has been cut to the bone.
6. I'm normally quick to complain about shoddy service.
7. The service was attended by Christians of all denominations.
8. The prison service is badly overstretched.
9. The health service can't provide cosmetic surgery.
10. The new service helped boost pre-tax profits by 10%.
11. The prison service is already under considerable strain.
12. The commercial telephone service was no longer operative.
13. The health service must be radically reformed.
14. Julia joined the diplomatic service after graduation.
15. Don't give me any lip service.
16. My car has given me excellent service.
17. The centre provides a job placement service.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Is military service compulsory in your country?
19. Finance for the National Health Service comes from taxpayers.
20. She deserved well of the Government for service.
21. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.
22. Powell was declared unfit for active service.
23. Swod transferred from MI6 to the Security Service.
24. The train service is not very good.
25. Men in college were exempt from military service.
26. The bill includes tax and service.
27. There is a regular bus service to the airport.
28. We can supply the best service for you.
29. Passengers want a better rail service .
More similar words: social services, serving, device, supervisor, interview, serve, reserve, observe, serve as, preserve, observer, observation, reservation, conservation, conservative, civic, victim, convict, survivor, survival, conviction, user, nice, iced, rice, nerve, voice, laser, price, slice.