Random good picture Not show
2. The country needs a strong intelligence service to counter espionage and foreign extremists.
3. Most restaurants add a 10 per cent service charge.
4. He dedicated his life to the service of his country.
5. He was rewarded with a knighthood for his service to the government.
6. The ferry service has restarted after an interval of 12 years.
7. In April 1944 he was killed on active service.
8. He was exempted from military service for illness.
9. The bus service has been cut to the bone.
10. I'm normally quick to complain about shoddy service.
11. The service was attended by Christians of all denominations.
12. The larger users of the service have to pay more.
13. There is an express service from Paris which completes the journey to Bordeaux in under 4 hours.
14. The prison service is badly overstretched.
15. The funds available for the health service are finite and we cannot afford to waste money.
16. We flatter ourselves that we provide the best service in town.
17. The health service can't provide cosmetic surgery.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Crowds of youths prevented the fire service from dealing with the blaze.
19. The service had planted its agents and informers in some key positions in industry.
20. The new service helped boost pre-tax profits by 10%.
21. Complaints about standards of service should be addressed to the proprietor.
22. I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man. I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world.
23. They organized the festival jointly with the French cultural service.
24. Due to staff shortages, we are unable to offer a full buffet service on this train.
25. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
26. The figures provide concrete evidence of the bank's claim to provide the best service.
27. Government inspections ensure a high degree of uniformity in the standard of service.
28. In the beach resort, the apartments and villas have daily maid service.
29. He joined the air force in 1964 and spent ten years in the service.
30. He received an award for bravery from the police service.
More similar words: social services, serving, device, supervisor, interview, serve, reserve, observe, serve as, preserve, observer, observation, reservation, conservation, conservative, civic, victim, convict, survivor, survival, conviction, user, nice, iced, rice, nerve, voice, laser, price, slice.