Random good picture Not show
1. The probability is that prices will rise rapidly.
2. There seemed to be a high probability of success.
3. The probability that it will rain today is high.
4. There is every probability of his coming.
5. There is every probability of his coming / that he will come.
6. The probability of winning the lottery is really very low.
7. Without a transfusion, the victim's probability of dying was 100%.
8. There is a high probability that it will snow tonight.
9. There is little probability of his succeeding / that he will succeed.
10. He must calculate the probability of failure.
11. This surgical procedure has a high probability of success.
12. Mistakes could and, in all probability, would occur.
13. What is the probability of winning?
14. In all probability he's already left.
15. What is the probability of its success?
16. War is a real probability in the world today.
17. In all probability,(sentencedict.com) we shall be away for a month.
18. A fall in interest rates is a probability in the present economic climate.
19. The probability of getting all the answers correct is about one in ten.
20. In all probability he failed to understand the consequences of his actions.
21. We can say with a high degree of probability that the poem was written by Shakespeare.
22. There seems to be little probability of fulfilling the sells program of this year.
23. It now seems a probability rather than just a possibility.
24. She will, in all probability, have left before we arrive.
25. There is a 60% probability that the population will be infected with the disease.
26. In all probability she wouldn't come even if we invited her.
27. There's a high probability that the children will follow a different career.
28. If you've owned property for several years, the probability is that values have increased.
29. A peace agreement now seems a probability rather than a possibility.
30. The Republicans had better get used to the fact that in all probability, they are going to lose.
More similar words: ability, stability, liability, capability, disability, reliability, availability, accountability, probably, rehabilitation, credibility, sensibility, flexibility, probation, utility, facility, problem, military, facilities, militarism, facilitate, fidelity, sexuality, mortality, essentiality, propensity, productivity, baby, robot, global.