Random good picture Not show
1. Disability increases with age .
2. Disability is a physical limitation on your life.
3. His disability caused this thing to fail.
4. She is deaf, but refuses to let her disability prevent her from doing what she wants to do.
5. They made no concessions to his disability.
6. Her lack of experience is a severe disability.
7. This public acknowledgment of Ted's disability pained my mother.
8. He fought hard to overcome his disability.
9. Disability can make extra demands on financial resources.
10. This disability is more pronounced in men.
11. Physical disability causes mental anguish.
12. He eventually overcame his disability.
13. Despite her disability, Philippa is very confident.
14. We all fear disability or infirmity.
15. Evans lives on disability because of an accident that left her paralyzed.
16. People with this disability can cope well in most areas of life.
17. I believe in the precept of 'Person first, disability second'.
18. I've never considered my disability a hindrance, but other people have.
19. He gets a disability pension from the Government because of his disabilities in a fire accident.
20. Trying to change attitudes to disability is an uphill struggle.
21. For a child to be born with this disability indicates a defect in obstetric care.
22. They showed great courage when they found out about their baby's disability.
23. The TV company is aware of the danger of ghettoizing disability issues by offering 'specialist' programmes.
24. It has taken him a long time to come to terms with his disability.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. She had the courage and determination to rise above her physical disability.
26. You must buy the credit life insurance before you can buy the disability insurance.
27. Treating disabled people like children only reinforces negative images of disability.
28. People tend to make assumptions about you when you have a disability.
29. With the course of time, I've learned to live with my disability.
30. Isak's story is typical of a child who has a specific learning disability.
More similar words: ability, stability, liability, capability, reliability, availability, accountability, flexibility, credibility, rehabilitation, disabled, utility, facility, disagree, disaster, disappear, military, facilities, facilitate, militarism, mortality, sexuality, little by little, cabin, a bit of, mobile, cabinet, billion, a bit of a, habitat.