Similar words: available, be available, ability, stability, liability, disability, capability, reliability. Meaning: [ə‚veɪlə'bɪlətɪ] n. the quality of being at hand when needed.
Random good picture Not show
1. The availability of nursery school places varies widely across London.
2. The availability of cheap long - term credit would help small business.
3. One area of contention is the availability of nursery care.
4. Before travelling we must ensure the availability of petrol and oil.
5. All holiday bookings are subject to availability.
6. They want to restrict the availability of abortion.
7. This offer is subject to availability.
8. All the holidays on offer are subject to availability.
9. Rooms are offered subject to availability.
10. Rents in our city are driven by availability.
11. Abortion rates are high because the availability of contraceptives is limited.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The ready availability of guns has contributed to the escalating violence.
13. The availability of public transport is also part of the equation.
14. Options are offered subject to staff availability and the constraints of the timetable.
15. The nature and availability of material evidence was not to be discussed.
16. The availability of good medical care tends to vary inversely with the need for it.
17. The reduced availability of credit has knock-on effects.
18. Then there is the argument about availability.
19. His availability will be determined at game time.
20. Estimates of the availability of non-renewable fuels vary.
21. The sixth paragraph reiterates the price and availability facts.
22. Review day centre availability across Lothian.
23. Or is it the availability of cheap foreign labor?
24. The status and availability of the original speaker is therefore of great importance in deciding whether to publish the remark.
25. There are three major advantagesof the design, viz / namely cheapness, simplicity and availability.
26. A recent customer survey showed widespread ignorance about the availability of organic food.
27. The whole process was greatly helped by the widespread availability of computers.
28. All special offers advertised in this brochure are subject to availability.
29. The factory's opening hours over the holiday period will depend on the availability of manpower.
30. We need to organize the work according to the availability and skills of each volunteer.
More similar words: available, be available, ability, stability, liability, disability, capability, reliability, accountability, flexibility, credibility, rehabilitation, utility, facility, prevail, jubilant, similarity, military, facilities, facilitate, militarism, mortality, sexuality, little by little, in vain, naval, lab, similar, a variety, labor.