Random good picture Not show
1. The availability of nursery school places varies widely across London.
2. The availability of cheap long - term credit would help small business.
3. One area of contention is the availability of nursery care.
4. Before travelling we must ensure the availability of petrol and oil.
5. Abortion rates are high because the availability of contraceptives is limited.
6. All holiday bookings are subject to availability.
7. They want to restrict the availability of abortion.
8. The ready availability of guns has contributed to the escalating violence.
9. The availability of public transport is also part of the equation.
10. This offer is subject to availability.
11. Options are offered subject to staff availability and the constraints of the timetable.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The nature and availability of material evidence was not to be discussed.
13. The availability of good medical care tends to vary inversely with the need for it.
14. All the holidays on offer are subject to availability.
15. Rooms are offered subject to availability.
16. Rents in our city are driven by availability.
17. The status and availability of the original speaker is therefore of great importance in deciding whether to publish the remark.
18. However, in spite of that, the availability both here and in Britain should be known to the public at large.
19. Similarly, the much greater availability of illegal drugs has led to a phenomenal growth in drug offences.
20. We would also have to discuss the availability of regional council workers to man the helplines.
21. There are three major advantagesof the design, viz / namely cheapness, simplicity and availability.
22. A recent customer survey showed widespread ignorance about the availability of organic food.
23. The whole process was greatly helped by the widespread availability of computers.
24. All special offers advertised in this brochure are subject to availability.
25. The factory's opening hours over the holiday period will depend on the availability of manpower.
26. We need to organize the work according to the availability and skills of each volunteer.
27. They must operate on a good deal less than total information; 70 percent is considered high availability for business people.
28. The problem is one of expense and effort in doing so, not the availability of the material.
29. In a similar fashion, the basic needs of health care will inpart be determined by the availability of a health service.
30. These audio-visual methods have the added advantage of being independent of the availability of the system.
More similar words: available, be available, ability, stability, liability, disability, capability, reliability, accountability, flexibility, credibility, rehabilitation, utility, facility, prevail, jubilant, similarity, military, facilities, facilitate, militarism, mortality, sexuality, little by little, in vain, naval, lab, similar, a variety, labor.