Random good picture Not show
(1) Curling hair styles are all the cry this year.
(2) Mary was busy curling her hair.
(3) There's nothing like curling up with a mug of tea and a good book.
(4) I love curling up in an armchair with a good book.
(5) Smoke was curling up the chimney.
(6) My curling iron always blows a fuse.
(7) Smoke was curling up from the chimney.
(8) The photograph was brown and curling at the edges.
(9) Smoke is curling up from the kitchen chimney.
(10) The corners of the lino were curling up.
(11) Figo levelled the scores with a curling free kick.
(12) A leaf was on the ground, curling up at the edges.
(13) Miss Curling won on two horses from Mick Trickey's stable.
(14) Maggie felt like curling up and crawling away.
(15) A cucumber sandwich is curling its lip.
(16) A gold plated curling tong, of course!
(17) She can't still be curling her hair.
(18) How close was the body to the curling stone?
(19) He could feel the tendrils curling around his legs.
(20) And then a smile, full lips curling, eyes sparkling.
(21) Much better was the new Olympic sport, curling.
(22) Curling his toes in a vain attempt to frustrate the inhospitable lino, Mungo watched, fascinated.
(23) She looked different since Lily had stopped curling her hair. Sentencedict.com
(24) Description: Very narrow, linear, opposite, curling, deep green leaves with 30-50 fine teeth.
(25) We must glue the mat down at the edges to stop it curling.
(26) In the still air , smoke could be seen curling up from the chimney.
(27) Many a woman would have paid a fortune to have had his eyelashes, thick, long and curling.
(28) This simplifies fitting around awkward shapes. 2 Lay the vinyl in place with surplus curling up the wall.
(29) He was, however, very much an all-rounder, and football and curling were among the other sports he covered.
(30) But at that time, biologists also saw sick, disoriented manatees acting strangely by curling their lips and arching their backs.
More similar words: curl up, airline, cling, ruling, inkling, sibling, ceiling, rolling, milling, darkling, appalling, dwelling, linguist, crawling, buckling, jostling, bungling, glinting, rambling, compelling, sparkling, startling, appealing, counseling, fulfilling, linguistic, unsettling, best-selling, willingness, polling place.