Random good picture Not show
1. The prison is euphemistically called a "rehabilitation centre".
2. She's checked into a private clinic for drug rehabilitation.
3. He's booked himself into a rehabilitation clinic.
4. Rehabilitation will be an uphill struggle.
5. Many patients need continuing care,[sentencedict.com] follow up or rehabilitation.
6. She took up cycling as part of her rehabilitation.
7. It was an exhausting regime of rehabilitation.
8. Important differences existed between the clinical and rehabilitation members in their approach to patient management.
9. Getting started on a rehabilitation regime sometimes requires help with detoxification, a process to remove excess chemicals from the body.
10. Constructive ideals of training and rehabilitation were translated into penal policies that appeared to be meeting their objectives.
11. The rehabilitation of the troubled fine china and crystal maker is likely to continue to be slow and painful.
12. We have also backed scientific research into rehabilitation schemes and their effectiveness.
13. The government's international rehabilitation was greatly assisted by the Gulf war.
14. These offer valuable information and rehabilitation services to handicapped individuals.
15. However, rehabilitation has made rather more significant inroads than is suggested by the formal description of the system.
16. They had a team of architects beavering away at a scheme for the rehabilitation of District 6.
17. Hubbard was well known for his work in the field of drug rehabilitation.
18. The prison service pursues the twin goals of the punishment and rehabilitation of offenders.
19. The prison service has the twin goals of punishment and rehabilitation.
20. The earliest originator was Dr. Giterman who worked at the British Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled.
21. Patient employment was incorporated as an important subsystem of rehabilitation.
22. The family doctor advised them to try a well-known rehabilitation unit, not realizing that it specialized in orthopaedic rather than neurological cases.
23. Lacking white skills, disproportionately large numbers are incarcerated in penal institutions, alcohol rehabilitation centres and psychiatric hospitals.
24. It is also likely that planned economic development and rehabilitation programs will grow.
25. The majority of the speakers requested that large amounts of money be allocated for housing rehabilitation.
26. No one was really surprised when news first broke last January of his voluntary admission to a drugs rehabilitation unit.
27. The programme first of all explains how a Bouncer works on fitness in general and in rehabilitation plus other problems such as arthritis.
28. When he was discharged from the hospital, he continued to attend for rehabilitation treatment as an out-patient.
29. Often the weeks of isolation progressed to weeks on a general ward, then to more weeks of rehabilitation.
30. A few years earlier, the man had sought treatment at the drug rehabilitation center where Ruiz volunteers.
More similar words: habitat, limitation, invitation, ability, liability, stability, prestidigitation, disability, capability, reliability, availability, facilitate, accountability, orientation, presentation, confrontation, transportation, implementation, interpretation, representation, military, flexibility, credibility, militarism, coalition, nation, location, donation, relation, formation.