Similar words: subjugate, conjunction, conjecture, gate, agate, negate, abrogate, delegate. Meaning: ['kɒndʒʊgeɪt] n. a mixture of two partially miscible liquids A and B produces two conjugate solutions: one of A in B and another of B in A. v. 1. unite chemically so that the product is easily broken down into the original compounds 2. add inflections showing person, number, gender, tense, aspect, etc. 3. undergo conjugation. adj. 1. joined together especially in a pair or pairs 2. of a pinnate leaflet; having only one pair of leaflets 3. formed by the union of two compounds 4. of an organic compound; containing two or more double bonds each separated from the other by a single bond.
Random good picture Not show
1. Please conjugate the English verb "speak".
2. Do you know how to conjugate the verb "seek"?
3. How does this verb conjugate?
4. We have to conjugate these verbs in Latin.sentencedict .com
5. The trend in cardiovascular mortality with external conjugate was abolished by allowing for head circumference.
6. Bacteria can conjugate sexually and exchange genetic material through a connecting tube that forms between two cells.
7. In 91% of the records the mother's conjugate diameter was measured in centimetres: we preserved these units.
8. Bound antibodies were detected with an alkaline phosphatase conjugate by standard methods.
9. Rabies Recombinant Nucleoprotein, Horse anti-, FITC Conjugate.
10. It is important to learn to conjugate irregular verbs.
11. Second, objective function was minimized with conjugate gradient technique.
12. This paper presents two kinds of improved preconditioned conjugate gradient method for solution of large sparse symmetric ill-conditioned linear equations in 3D eddy current field analysis.
13. The conjugate ellipsograph is designed according to the characteristics of the main—diametral circle.
14. N step restart conjugate gradient routine is used to speed up the convergence rate.
15. The conjugate with sodium periodate had the higher efficiency of energy transfer than that with glutaraldehyde conjugate.
16. When the variance was known and the conjugate prior distribution was normal(Sentencedict.com), a Bayes estimation of loss-function and risk function of logarithmic normal distribution was given.
17. A conjugate gradient iterative procedure was used to solve the algebraic problems arising from those two approximate schemes.
18. The conjugate gradient method was applied in the prior smoothing process of the multigrid iteration procedure to improve the convergence rate.
19. A partition that is its own conjugate is ealled self - conjugate.
20. Conjugate Gradient Method complete source code can be used directly.
21. The stronger an acid, the weaker the conjugate base, and vice versa.
22. Theoretical equations on solving the conjugate are established according to the fundamental law of toothed gearing.
23. The damaged parenchymal cells lose their ability to either conjugate bilirubin or to transport the bilirubin that is conjugated into the bile.
24. It is shown that the proper acceleration of null geodesic with conjugate points approaches infinity.
25. The amplitude transmittance of one of them is assumod to be the same function as the coherent impulse response of the system, and that of the other being complex conjugate of the former.
26. Apoenzyme An ENZYME whose cofactor or prosthetic group has been removed (e. g. via dialysis) rendering it catalytically inactive. It is the protein part of a conjugate enzyme.
27. Stable Rifampicin ( RFP ) and bovine serum albumin ( BSA ) conjugate was prepared under the alkaline condition.
28. The load obtains the maximum power transmission when loaded impedance and power source internal resistance for conjugate match in sine stable state electric circuit.
29. Our method is based on the Born Approximation and re - weighted regularized conjugate gradient ( RRCG ) method.
30. This equation can be resolved into two parts, one second order partial differential equation and a pair of complex conjugate fourth order partial differential equations.
More similar words: subjugate, conjunction, conjecture, gate, agate, negate, abrogate, delegate, mitigate, navigate, instigate, surrogate, aggregate, propagate, castigate, variegated, promulgate, interrogate, investigate, conciliate, confiscate, contemplate, concentrate, contaminate, congratulate, concentrate on, frugal, plug away, injury, injure.