Synonym: cross-examine, examine, grill, question, quiz, test. Similar words: surrogate, abrogate, interrupt, arrogance, derogatory, terror, terrorism, terrorist. Meaning: [ɪn'terəgeɪt] v. 1. transmit (a signal) for setting off an appropriate response, as in telecommunication 2. pose a series of questions to.
Random good picture Not show
1. The lawyer took a long time to interrogate the witness fully.
2. Trying to interrogate officers of the Grand Army would have been asking for trouble.
3. This time she started to interrogate me from the very beginning.
4. An interactive system enables users to interrogate the database and to supply information, as well as drawing from it.
5. He does not need to interrogate the old salts on the dock to find out why haddock is high-priced.
6. We will interrogate the two suspects separately.
7. You wish to Interrogate the prisoner?
8. Starts to interrogate to me, scolds.
9. The lawyers took two hours to interrogate the witness.
10. Interrogate further to see if he brainwashed.
11. Police interrogate his name and address.
12. Mason decides to interrogate Penticoff himself.
13. Why? So you can interrogate him?
14. The judges may interrogate the defendant.
15. The lawyer took two hours to interrogate the witness.
16. The teacher encouraged us to think and interrogate, and tried to resolve all our questions.
17. Final I interrogate with torture the future route of Shanghai Biennale with region culture status angle.
18. The police took a long time to interrogate the offenders fully.
19. Where is his son? I need interrogate him at once.
20. Some programs need to directly interrogate the dynamic type of an object at run time.
21. Article 65 A public security organ shall interrogate a detainee within 24 hours after detention.
22. Ralph and another operative head to the location interrogate T - Bag.
23. Before he could interrogate Harravan, though, the pirate was mysteriously murdered in prison.
24. Suspected torturers are permitted under the new law to continue to interrogate detainees while charges against them are outstanding.
25. Especially when eyes drift to her wedding-ringless finger. Between mouthfuls, our neighbours take it in turns to interrogate Rainbow.
26. At the same rime, there was a requirement to self-consciously interrogate art's own internal, usually formal, functions.
27. One kind of all-fiber structure sensing system is designed based on the long period of fiber grating as edge filter to interrogate the sensing signal of the FBG sensor.
28. But this battle too ultimately ended in defeat, leading Optimus Prime to interrogate him as to the whereabouts of Megatron .
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. DeSalvo gets a call from his superiors giving Jack permission to interrogate the prisoner.
30. One way to do this is to confine the anti-atoms in an inhomogenous magnetic field (one cannot use electric fields since the anti-atom is neutral) and interrogate them with lasers.
More similar words: surrogate, abrogate, interrupt, arrogance, derogatory, terror, terrorism, terrorist, reign of terror, wintery, painter, interim, Internet, interact, interval, interior, intermit, internal, interest, interview, in terms of, interplay, interpret, interfere, intercede, enter into, interlude, interject, internship, interested.