Synonym: ball-shaped, globose, globular, orbicular, planetary, spheric, spherical, world, world-wide, worldwide. Similar words: globe, lobby, glove, glower, tobacco, go back on, go back to, probably. Meaning: ['gləʊbl] adj. 1. involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope 2. having the shape of a sphere or ball.
Random good picture Not show
1. Technology has turned the world into a global village.
2. Several hypotheses for global warming have been suggested.
3. Environmental protection has been a global concern.http://sentencedict.com
4. Now that we are all part of the global village, everyone becomes a neighbour.
5. The company does not yet have the global reach of its bigger competitors.
6. On a global scale, 77% of energy is created from fossil fuels.
7. The threat of global warming will eventually force the US to slow down its energy consumption.
8. The commission is calling for a global ban on whaling.
9. A global environmental meeting is going to be held here.
10. The practice of global politics requires reform.
11. The company needs to develop a global vision.
12. The plight of the Kurds gained global visibility.
13. They sent a global e-mail to all staff.
14. The general secretary opened the congress on global warming.
15. Global growth rates are diverging markedly.
16. Global warming will affect all of us.
17. Global warming is a real problem.
18. Global warming has become a very hot issue.
19. The crisis here caught the global attention.
20. We are taking a global view of our business.
21. Television has helped to create a global village.
22. Companies that are insensitive to global changes will lose sales.
23. The probable result of global warming will be a rise in sea levels.
24. Do a global search for 'organise' and replace it with 'organize'.
25. It's a global problem - what can individuals do about it?
26. Scientists fear that global warming has gone beyond the point of no return.
27. A global study has just been started to chart the effects of climate change.
28. It is not possible to observe this phenomenon directly,[sentencedict.com] but its effects can be seen in the rise in global temperatures.
29. They fear it could have an adverse effect on global financial markets.
30. Dr Subroto questioned the scientific assumption on which the global warming theory is based.
More similar words: globe, lobby, glove, glower, tobacco, go back on, go back to, probably, ball, balls, ballot, balloon, tribal, verbal, balanced, have a ball, basketball, balance of.