Similar words: qualification, ratification, gratification, clarification, certification, esterification, personification, identification. Meaning: [‚nʌlɪfɪ'keɪʃn] n. 1. the states'-rights doctrine that a state can refuse to recognize or to enforce a federal law passed by the United States Congress 2. the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting or overriding the effect or force of something.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The legal presumption of benefits nullification or impairment is the key concept in the violation cases.
(2) But this nullification does not affect the validity of the entire air transport contract.
(3) Nullification of dualistic antithesis and denial of the determinacy of meaning are the core of deconstruction.
(4) The nullification effect follows 10 full rounds of concentrating on the target and is accompanied by blasts of light, heat, and sound from the Annulus.
(5) The nullification of insurance contract means that the tenable insurance contract does not produce entirely or partly legal effects because of its legal cause and promised causes.
(6) The nullification system of insurance contract is not quite perfect in the insurance law of our country.
(7) The law consequences led to by the nullification of insurance contract may be applied to the correlation provision of contract law by analogy.
(8) Koman Coulibaly's nullification of Maurice Edu's 85th-minute goal against Slovenia in group play sparked anger from multiple angles.
(9) Article 16 A partnership enterprise is terminated upon nullification of registration by an enterprise registration organ.
(10) Between settlor and trustee, due to the unsuccessful creation, nullification, revocation, or cancellation of a trust act[Sentencedict], or the termination of trust relations.
(11) The businesses, represented by the Korea Federation of Small Enterprises, are seeking the nullification of the options contracts, known as 'knock-in knock out', or KIKO.
(12) South Carolina's congressmen accepted the compromise. And the state's legislature called another convention. This time, the delegates voted to end the nullification act they had approved earlier.
(13) Even where a case is established, our company is still entitled to apply for an official nullification of the clause in question.
(14) Pyongyang has on several occasions restricted access across the North-South border by suppliers of raw materials, and last month announced the nullification of wage and rent contracts there.
(15) Withdrawal of all exclusive licenses, privileges and rights to use of electromagnetic spectrum. Nullification of all conveyances of permanent title to electromagnetic frequencies.
(16) North Korea's official Korean Central News Agency declared Friday "the nullification of all incumbent regulations and contracts regarding the Kaesong industrial complex."
(17) How can a western president, like the French president, ask for nullification of Iranian election results?
(18) Anyone who fails to perform the obligations without proper reasons may, upon request by a relevant organization or individual, entail nullification of his right to inheritance by a people's court.
(19) The level of the suspension of concessions or other obligations authorized by the DSB shall be equivalent to the level of the nullification or impairment.
(20) Failure to comply can result in a violation of the SLA and potential nullification of any vendor warranties or liabilities.
(21) There are still peaceful ways to cut the snakes head off, but you and people like you have so far to go in your education that even bring up things like Nullification would be a waste of time.
More similar words: qualification, ratification, gratification, clarification, certification, esterification, personification, identification, nullify, indication, medication, vindication, application, publication, implication, communication, intoxication, prevarication, telecommunications, location, education, proliferation, alliteration, educational, invocation, altercation, deprecation, confiscation, equivocation, significant.