Random good picture Not show
1. Modern devices facilitate domestic work.
2. The new ramp will facilitate the entry of wheelchairs.
3. It would facilitate matters if they were more co-operative.
4. The new airport will facilitate the development of tourism.
5. Friendly contacts between different peoples facilitate the cultural and economic interchange.
6. Tractors and other agricultural machines greatly facilitate farming.
7. Computers can be used to facilitate language learning.
8. It would facilitate matters if you were more co-operative.
9. The current structure does not facilitate efficient work flow.
10. It would not facilitate matters if you were uncooperative.
11. The new underground railway will facilitate the journey to all parts of the city.
12. If it would facilitate matters, I would be happy to come to New York.
13. The new trade agreement should facilitate more rapid economic growth.
14. Legislation is urgently needed to facilitate police counterterrorist operations.
15. Both centers are electronically linked to facilitate communication.
16. Bodybuilders use mental imaging to facilitate their physical development.
17. Dividing students into small groups usually helps facilitate discussion.
18. Trial balance to facilitate hotel accounting. 11.
19. This unexpected situation will not facilitate the first steps of the single currency.
20. They want me to facilitate their efforts; to help them execute their marketing plans and personal growth objectives.
21. This strategy would facilitate crucial improvements to preventative services such as family care centres and counselling facilities.
22. The obvious concern is to facilitate capital formation and to channel it into sectors and areas capable of using it most efficiently.
23. At a second level(sentencedict.com), law functions to facilitate commercial activity through particular doctrines.
24. Modern inventions facilitate housework.
25. The drainage system consisted of a few open ditches to facilitate run-off.
26. Such contracts are widely used in large scale commercial operations and may greatly facilitate commercial activity.
27. There the political system has several characteristics that particularly facilitate the mobilization of small groups of people to influence decisions.
28. Piaget identified social interaction as one of the major variables that facilitate cognitive development.
29. The new rules appear to encourage parties to lay their cards on the table and facilitate early settlements.
30. Elected governments and administrative elites are passive functionaries who simply facilitate the bargains struck by the functional elites.
More similar words: facility, facilities, rehabilitation, military, militarism, hesitate, facies, conciliatory, habitat, utility, ability, limitation, invitation, liability, stability, capability, disability, reliability, flexibility, credibility, metropolitan, availability, state, accountability, estate, prestidigitation, dictate, statement, satellite, boiling water.