Random good picture Not show
9. To his horror, the bus caught fire.
10. The little boy caught a fish.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. The building caught fire, and blazed up.
12. The wolf was caught in a pitfall.
13. I caught a cold from you.
14. An article in the newspaper caught my attention.
15. They got caught up in a street brawl.
16. The policeman caught the thief.
17. The rabbit's foot was caught in a snare.
18. A sudden movement caught my eye.
19. We kept alive and caught the burglar.
20. I think I've caught a bug.
21. Ronny caught three huge fish this afternoon.
22. They caught occasional glimpses of great birds circling.
23. The new song caught on really quickly.
24. The dog caught the stick in its mouth.
25. The question caught me completely unawares.
26. The fish we caught is still alive.
27. I caught a glimpse of our new neighbor.
28. He caught my hand and held it tightly.
More similar words: haughty, fraught, daughter, distraught, burst into laughter, laugh at, laughing, burst out laughing, bought, drought, ought to, brought, a thought, at the thought of, deep in thought, cause, because, caucus, because of, precaution, augment, augustinian, inauguration, bough, dough, rough, tough, though, enough, through.