Random good picture Not show
2. They played to a capacity crowd .
3. He attended in his official capacity as mayor.
4. The train was crowded to its full capacity.
5. The qualification should increase my earning capacity.
6. Her little son has a mind of great capacity.
7. Their reasoning capacity must be developed.
8. The fuel tank has a capacity of 40 litres.
9. Cunning proceeds from want of capacity.
10. The stadium has a seating capacity of 50 000.
11. The aim was to maximize the machine's productive capacity.
12. The school is filled to capacity.
13. He has a great capacity for Chinese.
14. She has an enormous capacity for hard work.
15. The hall was filled to capacity .
16. The theatre has a seating capacity of 2 000.
17. The show played to capacity crowds.
18. The match attracted a capacity crowd of 80 000.
19. That bowl has a capacity of two pints.
20. Our capacity for giving care, love and attention is limited.
21. The human body has an amazing capacity to repair itself.
22. This container has a capacity of over 30 cubic meters.
23. She's got a great capacity for love.
24. Understanding this article is beyond my capacity.
25. The cubic capacity of a car's engine.
26. He acted in an advisory capacity only.
27. Too much spending on rearmament would place an insupportable burden on the nation'sproductive capacity.
28. Mental attitude plays a far more important role in a person's success or failure than mental capacity.
29. She is employed by the president in an advisory capacity.
30. The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you,[http://sentencedict.com/capacity.html] they are not big enough.
More similar words: capability, veracity, pertinacity, capable, pacify, tacit, taciturn, city, paucity, velocity, atrocity, duplicity, publicity, complicity, facility, electricity, city slicker, pace, pack, space, apart, pack up, impact, package, apathy, a pair of, set apart, apartment, apart from, take apart.