Antonym: difficulty. Similar words: facilitate, facilities, ability, utility, stability, liability, disability, capability. Meaning: [fə'sɪlətɪ] n. 1. a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry 2. skillful performance or ability without difficulty 3. a natural effortlessness 4. something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service 5. a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you.
Random good picture Not show
1. He has great facility in learning languages.
2. She has a great facility for languages.
3. The camera incorporates a redeye reduction facility.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. She has an amazing facility for languages.
5. His facility for languages is astonishing.
6. He showed great facility in performing task.
7. She showed an amazing facility for mind-reading.
8. Many students have a free overdraft facility .
9. The creche is a useful facility for working parents.
10. Is there a call-back facility on this phone?
11. The savings account has no overdraft facility.
12. He plays the piano with surprising facility.
13. It is very useful to have an overdraft facility.
14. He played with great facility.
15. Her facility with / in languages is surprising.
16. You can use the search facility to call up all the occurrences of a particular word in a document.
17. The device has a facility for storing any sound you like.
18. The archive offers a central facility for cataloguing and indexing data.
19. The child-care centre is a useful facility for working parents.
20. The cheque book facility allows for a minimum withdrawal of ￡200.
21. This facility allows the user to input text in various forms onto the screen and thus create a true newspaper page.
22. Use fees will vary depending on the facility.
23. We rented a baking facility around the corner.
24. Your camcorder should have these basic features: autofocus, playback facility[sentencedict.com], zoom lens.
25. The problem lies in getting patients to a medical facility as soon as possible.
26. The theme park is the region's most popular tourist facility.
27. Building a new children's home will cost a lot of money but, be that as it may, there is an urgent need for the facility.
28. A First National Bank loan is an extremely flexible facility.
29. The Tennessee Valley Authority applied for a license to operate the facility.
30. She laid herself out to provide us with every facility.
More similar words: facilitate, facilities, ability, utility, stability, liability, disability, capability, reliability, credibility, flexibility, availability, accountability, facies, conciliatory, military, militarism, mortality, sexuality, rehabilitation, face to face, little by little, pencil, council, acid, racism, racial, vivacious, fact, face.