Similar words: damping, impinge, camp, campus, campaign, champion, championship, dipping. Meaning: ['kæmpɪŋ] n. the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp.
Random good picture Not show
1) All his camping gear was packed in the rucksack.
2) The students love camping out in summer holidays.
3) Our camping trip was spoilt by bad weather.
4) We had a disastrous camping holiday.
5) We're going camping next week.
6) After a week of camping, I really needed a bath.
7) The students turned to and cleaned up their camping site.
8) We've got a troop of Scouts camping in one of our fields this weekend.
9) Not camping again! Been there, done that,(http://sentencedict.com/camping.html) got the T-shirt.
10) What he liked best about scouting was camping out.
11) If you go camping you'll have to rough it.
12) Camping and caravanning attract people of all ages.
13) They went camping in the wilds.
14) I raked this old blanket out for camping.
15) The bad weather blunted their enthusiasm for camping.
16) Where's all the camping stuff?
17) The idea of camping has never appealed .
18) These camping chairs can be folded away.
19) Father stepped in and forbade me to go camping.
20) I hate camping?I miss all my creature comforts.
21) He enjoys camping it up.
22) We stock a wide range of camping equipment.
23) We'll have to carry all our camping stuff.
24) That shop furnishes everything that is needed for camping.
25) I like camping, climbing and that sort of thing.
26) When you're camping, you can get back to nature.
27) We'll need camping gear when we go away.
28) The hotel felt like paradise after two weeks of camping.
29) The young pioneers lived in a little log cabin in the mountains during the summer camping.
30) Many of them try to enrich their social and healthy life by participating in a number of interesting outdoor activities, include of camping with friends and family members, going to the beach or swimming at public pools, traveling and sightseeing locally and nationally.
More similar words: damping, impinge, camp, campus, campaign, champion, championship, dipping, chopping, developing, shopping bag, housekeeping, eavesdropping, developing countries, came, camel, living thing, impish, camera, compile, empire, cameras, Olympic, impishly, Olympics, bicameral, lamp, camouflage, pin, ample.