Synonym: believably, belike, credibly, in all likelihood, in all probability, likely, plausibly. Similar words: problem, presumably, inevitably, considerably, baby, robot, global, tobacco. Meaning: ['prɑbəblɪ /'prɒ-] adv. 1. with considerable certainty; without much doubt 2. easy to believe on the basis of available evidence.
Random good picture Not show
2. The Democrats will probably lose control of Congress.
3. Their plan will probably meet with little success.
4. Campbell's broken leg will probably require surgery.
5. Most scientists would probably lean toward this viewpoint.
6. I'll probably be a little late.
7. She's probably in her early forties.
8. They told me that they probably wouldn't come.
9. I'm not sure. Probably around midnight.
10. I think more customers probably prefer a soft sell.
11. You probably picked up my keys instead of yours.
12. Gershwin's lyrics would today probably be deemed politically incorrect.
13. The repairs will probably run into thousands of pounds.
14. The tree was probably a hundred years old.
15. It will probably take about a week.
16. If I were you, I'd probably go.
17. Tavare was probably ruing his decision.
18. Bergit was probably more daring than I was.
19. We'll probably go away at Easter.
20. They will probably bump you off anyway!
21. I'll probably be home by midnight.
22. What he says is probably true because he has the ear of the Queen.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
24. Do you think you can do it? Well, probably I can.
25. You'll probably only get one chance to take a photo, so don't muff it!
26. Pour in some of the syrup, but not all of it, as it will probably overflow.
27. I don't see the point of waiting for her, she is probably not coming.
28. He's a frightful snob - if you haven't been to the right school he probably won't even speak to you.
29. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
30. If someone in your life makes you forget your Past , that someone is probably your Future.
More similar words: problem, presumably, inevitably, considerably, baby, robot, global, tobacco, go back on, go back to, terribly, assembly, incredibly, able, cable, table, unable, enable, be able to, tableau, vegetable, suitable, variable, bearable, reliable, disabled, pro, establish, on the table, agreeable.