Random good picture Not show
1. The girl was abashed by the laughter of her classmates.
2. He said nothing but looked abashed.
3. His boss's criticism left him feeling rather abashed.
4. She looked rather abashed.
5. If so, I am not abashed.
6. Amazed and abashed she stole back to her chamber.
7. Your kindness quite abashed me.
8. Both girls fixed their eyes on the ground, abashed.
9. Her kindness quite abashed me.
10. He mumbled unintelligibly and looked abashed.
11. Let us not, however, stand abashed in wonderment at what the estate agents achieved.
12. He looked abashed, uncomfortable.
13. They sat around and listened with abashed smiles as Carlo Marx read them his apocalyptic, mad poetry.
14. The young men were happy, but a little abashed by all the magnificence.
15. Nothing can abash him.
16. That could abash the little bird.
17. That could abash the little bird That kept so many warm.
18. The entire metropolitan center possessed a high and mighty air calculated to overawe and abash the common applicant.
19. He glanced at Juliet accusingly and she looked suitably abashed.
20. The permed young man and the woman in red exchanged glances(sentencedict.com), both looking quite abashed.
21. When she came to the river the horse was standing there, head hung as if abashed.
22. At Tsu Ma's toast, however, she looked down sharply, as if abashed.
23. The entire metropolitan center possessed a high and mighty air calculated to overawe and abash the common applicant and to make the gulf between poverty and success seem both wide and deep.
24. When the child see all the room fille with stranger, he is much abash.
25. The entire metropolitan centre possessed a high and mighty air calculated to overawe and abash the common applicant, and to make the gulf between poverty and success seem both wide and deep.