Random good picture Not show
(1) I had to promise fidelity to the Queen.
(2) How important do you think sexual fidelity is in a marriage?
(3) Wanting fidelity implies you're thinking about a major relationship.
(4) They swore an oath of fidelity to their king.
(5) There is nothing like a dog's fidelity.
(6) They betokened their fidelity to the leader with a vow.
(7) There are few absolutes in high fidelity.
(8) He believed in marital fidelity.
(9) Call Fidelity on for more details. Unit trust.
(10) Traditionally, weddings signify everlasting fidelity and love.
(11) Is Fidelity Magellan Fund backing away from technology stocks?
(12) Kip was beginning to doubt Jessica's fidelity.
(13) Death is a terrible fidelity to maintain.
(14) Last month Fidelity decided against closing the fund.
(15) In recent months, Fidelity, not just Magellan[http://sentencedict.com], has unloaded tech stocks.
(16) Closely connected with fidelity was liege homage, which the kings were equally determined to extend.
(17) Neither Fidelity nor Merrill will talk about these investments, or their role in the reorganization.
(18) Soviero joined Fidelity in 1989 as a high yield analyst.
(19) At Fidelity Investments[sentencedict.com], most Nasdaq stocks are acceptable but not if they are held in an individual retirement account.
(20) Fidelity is also at the forefront of the new style cash unit trusts.
(21) Otherwise, his fidelity to a city and its cultural flagship has shining precedents.
(22) Even Fidelity Investments' Magellan Fund, which tends to hold almost no cash, is showing signs of market wariness.
(23) The giant Fidelity Magellan Fund is showing more evidence of having reduced its technology exposure recently, analysts say.
(24) Fidelity is a dynamic, positive posture that needs renewing and recreating constantly.
(25) The best ink-jet printers can reproduce photographs with amazing fidelity.
(26) Women were less equivocal than men on the subject of fidelity in marriage.
(27) In both theories, however, the guiding vision and uniting theme remains a fidelity to the liberal ideal of individual autonomy.
(28) Transfer of training from a simulator to a real situation is never complete and does not necessarily increase with degree of fidelity.
(29) Rumors swirled through the marketplace, fanned by a television report, that Fidelity had put pressure on Mr Vinik to resign.
(30) It is not widely used for research outside the military because of the cost of high fidelity simulator time.
More similar words: guideline, reliability, confide, bona fide, diffident, confident, delight, deliver, delicate, delivery, delirious, elite, widely, delightful, deliberately, ability, utility, facility, stability, mortality, liability, sexuality, capability, disability, identity, flexibility, sensibility, credibility, availability, essentiality.