Random good picture Not show
1. They have no legal liability for damage to customers' possessions.
2. Tenants have legal liability for any damage they cause.
3. Don't admit liability for the accident.
4. A kid like Tom would be a liability in any classroom.
5. The outspoken minister has become a liability to the government.
6. Our warranty clearly states the limits of our liability.
7. The company cannot accept liability for any damage caused by natural disasters.
8. He denies any liability for the damage caused.
9. Because of his injury Tom was just a liability to the team.
10. After a certain age, a car's just a liability.
11. Because of his injury Jones was just a liability to the team.
12. They have denied liability for the accident.
13. The company maintains liability insurance for its directors and officers.
14. The court ruled there was no liability to pay any refund.
15. The defendant was able to exculpate himself from liability.
16. That would be less controversial, since liability could then be explained in terms of aiding and abetting the breach.
17. Enforcement following assignment of the reversion Liability of T towards L2 and vice-versa rests upon a statutory basis.
18. Both civil and criminal liability are incurred by the corrupt giving or receiving of such commission.
19. This is a particular example of negligence liability but is owed only to employees and not to independent contractors.
20. Responsibility refers to the liability of a person to be called to account for his/her actions and results.
21. I'm not sure if his forcefulness is an asset or a liability.
22. As the president's prestige continues to fall, they're clearly beginning to consider him a liability.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Since his injury, Jones has become more of a liability than an asset to the team.
24. The debate on Europe is proving to be something of a liability for the Prime Minister.
25. Sue always manages to upset somebody when we go out - she's a real liability.
26. He is claiming damages from London Underground, which has admitted liability but disputes the amount of his claim.
27. Why do the Government not act on the huge injustices currently affecting business people, such as original lessee liability?
28. Statutes of 1859,1871 and 1875 were designed to relieve trade unions of criminal liability, especially for conspiracy.
29. The expressed intent of immunity legislation is to encourage reporting without fear of civil or criminal liability.
30. Finally, provided the goods correspond with the description, there will be no liability under section 13.
More similar words: reliability, ability, stability, capability, disability, availability, accountability, credibility, flexibility, rehabilitation, utility, facility, reliable, civilian, familiar, conciliatory, military, be familiar with, militarism, facilitate, facilities, mortality, sexuality, little by little, diabetes, variable, Italian, alliance, cabin, a bit of.