Random good picture Not show
1) This factory produces 10,000 military vehicles every year.
2) The military regime has promised to restore democracy soon.
3) He had reached the pinnacle of his military career.
4) He was exempted from military service for illness.
5) He led a military mutiny against the senior generals.
6) The new government expropriated his estate for military purposes.
7) The ultimatum contained the threat of military force.
8) He seized power in a military coup in 1981.
9) The people are oppressed by the military goverment.
10) A military junta took control of the country.
11) Is military service compulsory in your country?
12) Their military vehicles have been camouflaged.
13) He was charged with spying on British military bases.
14) Since 1954 Japan has never dispatched military personnel abroad.
15) We buried the general with full military honours.
16) We need to defend against military aggression.
17) Men in college were exempt from military service.
18) The military has opposed any cuts in defence spending.
19) Several military bases are threatened with closure .
20) The new military government has banned strikes and demonstrations.
21) My sister works in a military hospital.
22) A succession of military defeats weakened the aggressor.
23) Latest reports are of a full-scale military invasion.
24) Many conscripts resent having to do their military service.
25) We may have to take military action.
26) Military intervention will only aggravate the conflict even further.
27) The military band paraded the streets.
28) He organized the team with military precision.
29) He is an expert in military strategy.
More similar words: militarism, facilitate, rehabilitation, guitar, familiar, voluntary, secretary, elementary, utility, ability, documentary, literary, facility, liability, stability, be familiar with, disability, capability, facilities, credibility, reliability, flexibility, metropolitan, availability, accountability, little by little, mild, family, similar, smile on.