Similar words: essentially, potential, tangential, potentially, residential, influential, presidential, essence. Meaning: [ɪ‚senʃɪ'ælətɪ] n. basic importance.
Random good picture Not show
1. Essentiality is a somewhat arbitrary and relative term when it comes to the food value of treats.
2. What is the essentiality of regional economy?
3. Chapter three analyze the causes, essentiality and feasibility of internationalization of Chinese retailing.
4. Let me emphasize the essentiality of this order we made.
5. The open essentiality of Marxism has determined that the generalization is its inhesion attribute of common philosophy education.
6. The venture capital organizations profoundly realized the essentiality and necessity of risk analysis and risk precaution.
7. Essentiality , key problems and application prospects of ecological restoration technology were proposed.
8. This paper discusses the intention and essentiality of Harmonious Society and attempts to advance measures of constructing harmonious society by founding public ministrant government.
9. The author emphasizes essentiality of operator quality and advances that operator's education must be compulsory.
10. The essentiality of fund and financing is the keystone of expatiation.
11. Forster established the essentiality of minerals as accessory food factors required for maintaining life.
12. The essentiality and main research contents for the systematic studies on genuine traditional Chinese medicines by application of elements and technology of biogeochemistry were also discussed.
13. Last but not least,[Sentence dictionary] more and more people are aware of the essentiality of psychological health.
14. As regard to various insurance companies, Banc assurance came into being for altitudinal recognition with the essentiality increased steadily of banking insurance for company development.
15. It treatisedespecially new request of howff of new times, the nodus and essentiality of landscape creativity.
16. The criterion of productive forces embodies qualities both of absoluteness , essentiality, directness and of relativity, concreteness, indirectness.
17. The integer solution of enterprise network security, which is analyzed in the paper, is essentiality to the aspect of security, integrality, usability, controlling, auditing of network system.
18. The concept of freedom is based on the interpretation of the essentiality of Politics.
19. Firstly, it introduced definition and content of population modernization and essentiality of researching population modernization.
20. For defining media ethics advisably, we should firstly not to departure from the essentiality of ethics, hich we take as devoting itself to ultimate good.
21. Therefore , this kind of development view is not continuable in essentiality.
22. Surrender to the police and you should realize the essentiality of it.
23. Capitalism taking the place of feudalism is a historical progress, but capitalist exploiting essentiality and its basic insuperably conflict decide its historical fate to death.
More similar words: essentially, potential, tangential, potentially, residential, influential, presidential, essence, sentiment, sexuality, mortality, substantial, substantially, sensibility, assessment, entity, nonentity, identity, differentiate, passenger, vessel, assess, partial, initial, dessert, finesse, initially, partially, palatial, a little.