Random good picture Not show
1. " We fear reprisals, signore, " the abbess murmured.
2. Radegund is extensively commemorated as an abbess and a saint in the writings of Venantius Fortunatus and her second biographer Baudonivia.
3. The fourteen-year-old Gertrude was appointed as the abbess and proved herself deserving of the title.
4. Sethrid each in turn served as abbess of the Monastery at Brie.
5. The saintly abbess spent several fruitful years in that convent, the recipient of extraordinary mystical favors.
6. The abbess is not alone.
7. The superior of an abbey is called an abbess.
8. Irish abbess; a patron saint of Ireland.
9. Abbess Julia: You're a millionairess!
10. At age 43 she became abbess of her community.
11. Abbess Julia: I'm going to blackmail the Marquise.
12. Abbess Julia : Yes , I have to pay a visit.
13. Harold Laski said Beatrice Webb should have been a medieval abbess, where her organising ability would have gained a spiritual dimension.
14. This latter was a secular convent which always had a lady of the Habsburg family as abbess.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. His sister Eleanor became a nun at Amesbury and was later elected abbess of the mother house at Fontevrault.
16. Sexburga, entered this monastery after the death of her husband, King Erconbert, and later succeeded her sister as abbess.
17. A nun in charge of a priory or ranking next below the abbess of an abbey.
18. But , how can I open the grave by myself ? I had better consult with Abbess Shih.
19. Franlein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother Abbess has told you?
More similar words: flabbergasted, rubber, tactlessness, abbot, crabby, rabbit, scrabble, best, abbreviate, beset, sabbatical, had best, beside, at best, abbreviation, obesity, besides, bespoke, to be sure, for the best, best of all, be subject to, best-selling, be supposed to, mess, less, essay, bless, press, messy.