Random good picture Not show
1. This is conditional on the overall plan.
2. She has been granted conditional bail.
3. He was found guilty and given a conditional discharge .
4. Their support is conditional on his proposals meeting their approval.
5. Their success is conditional, I suggest, on this restriction.
6. The judge gave him a one-year conditional discharge.
7. In English, the conditional is expressed by 'would'.
8. My agreement is conditional on your help.
9. He was given a conditional discharge and ordered to pay compensation.
10. His agreement to buy our house was conditional on our leaving all the furniture in it.
11. Their agreement to buy our house was conditional on us leaving all the furniture in it.
12. Sigsworth was given a conditional discharge for 12 months.
13. All three were remanded on conditional bail.
14. The agreement is conditional upon certain environmental investigations.
15. Justification by inference is conditional justification only.
16. Second,[Sentencedict] credit under a conditional sale agreement.
17. Legal aid and conditional bail were extended.
18. He has been released on conditional bail.
19. He was released on conditional bail pending committal proceedings.
20. The Loan Agreement will be conditional upon the completion and final acceptance of the refurbishment of the Villahermosa Palace.
21. To insert a conditional page break, type the table, then count the number of lines it occupies.
22. It was conditional on Budapest agreeing a structural adjustment programme with the International Monetary Fund and implementing market-based economic reforms.
23. Making parliamentary representation conditional upon loyalty to the Emperor system, formally narrowed the freedom for party initiatives.
24. Of course, conditional offers from universities and colleges are generally made on predicted results.
25. The offer of a place on the nursing course is conditional on/upon my passing all three exams.
26. There are two forms of most - favored - nation treatment: conditional and unconditional.
27. 'If I won a lot of money, I'd go travelling' is an example of a conditional .
28. In software engineering, the degree of complication of a system or system component, determined by such factors as the number and intricacy of interfaces, the number and intricacy of conditional branches, the degree of nesting, the types of data structures, and other system characteristics.
29. For these and other reasons, forecasts of future trends in such complex human behaviours as drug-taking are necessarily conditional and tentative.
30. They are those asserted by the two kinds of conditional statements.
More similar words: unconditionally, condition, conditions, additional, traditional, traditionally, constitutional convention, conventional, unconventional, constitutional, unconstitutional, edition, addition, tradition, national, rational, in addition, expedition, emotional, functional, educational, irrational, in addition to, nationality, rationalize, nationalism, congressional, proportional, instructional, international.