Random good picture Not show
1. We aren't gods: we must accept our mortality.
2. Infant mortality was extremely high and the upper classes were not exempt.
3. Mortality from heart disease varies widely across the world.
4. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced because of modern medicine.
5. Poor hygiene led to high mortality among children.
6. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced.
7. The nation's infant mortality rate has reached a record low.
8. Infant mortality is a reliable barometer of socio-economic conditions.
9. The mortality rate was way down.
10. Infant mortality is a highly sensitive barometer of socio - economic conditions.
11. Premature birth is the main cause of perinatal mortality.
12. Mortality from lung cancer is still increasing.
13. Infant mortality is much higher in the poorest areas of the city.
14. Mortality among immigrant groups was higher than average.
15. However, the variations in mortality between the developed and Third World in the later years of life are much less extreme.
16. Fetal, infant and early childhood mortality and maternity related deaths to women of reproductive age are the classes of mortality examined.
17. We also calculated standardised mortality ratios for all hypertensive patients.
18. The difference in the relative mortality of the extremes of the class hierarchy decrease with age.
19. Declines in infant mortality may have contributed indirectly to declining fertility, though evidence on the matter is inconclusive.
20. The study also demonstrated a direct link between obesity and mortality.
21. We compared the incidence of coronary heart disease and total mortality.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. She has suddenly come face to face with her own mortality.
23. Her death made him more aware of his own mortality.
24. My mother's death forced me to face the fact of my own mortality .
25. The city's most shocking statistic is its high infant mortality rate.
26. After her mother's death, she became acutely aware of her own mortality.
27. Tampa General Hospital created a subsidiary to combat infant mortality.
28. Conclusions - Children classified as unoccupied are almost certainly living in poverty as well as experiencing relatively high risks of mortality.
29. In the early decades of last century gender differences in late life mortality were very small.
30. There are very large and probably widening socio-economic differentials in mortality in Britain.
More similar words: sexuality, a little, Italian, demoralize, coalition, validity, shortage, utility, ability, important, facility, mortgage, stability, liability, importantly, uncomfortable, capability, disability, of importance, credibility, flexibility, reliability, availability, transportation, accountability, opportunity, little by little, alien, valid, curtain.