Random good picture Not show
(1) An employer should appraise the ability of his employees.
(2) The manager lacks administrative ability.
(3) The ability to initiate and operate independently.
(4) The committee lacked a correct estimate of his ability.
(5) He has the ability to do the work.
(6) He grouped students according to ability.
(7) You must have technical ability.
(8) Students need the ability to construct a logical argument.
(9) I have no doubts as to your ability.
(10) The king decorated his official for ability.
(11) She is endowed with great musical ability.
(12) He has faith in my ability.
(13) Animals do not have the ability to reason.
(14) The ability to motivate people is a priceless asset.
(15) Birds have the inborn ability to fly.
(16) He has the ability to organise.
(17) Ability to work well with others. Sentencedict.com
(18) She dwarfed all her rivals in athletic ability.
(19) He's a man of ability.
(20) He impressed us with his great ability.
(21) He has the ability to do his job well.
(22) The post is adapted to her ability.
(23) An ability may atrophy if it is not used.
(24) I can't evaluate his ability without seeing his work.
(25) Both are blessed with uncommon ability to fix things.
(26) She is a woman of proven ability.
(27) She mistrusted her ability to learn to drive.
(28) Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.
(29) You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots.
More similar words: stability, liability, capability, disability, reliability, availability, accountability, flexibility, credibility, rehabilitation, utility, facility, military, facilities, militarism, facilitate, sexuality, mortality, little by little, cabin, a bit of, mobile, a bit of a, cabinet, habitat, billion, a big shot, a big deal, jubilant, automobile.