Synonym: Eugenia aromaticum, Eugenia caryophyllatum, Syzygium aromaticum, clove tree, garlic clove. Similar words: love, lover, glove, all over, fall in love, hand in glove, all over again, fall in love with. Meaning: [kləʊv] n. 1. aromatic flower bud of a clove tree; yields a spice 2. moderate sized very symmetrical red-flowered evergreen widely cultivated in the tropics for its flower buds which are source of cloves 3. one of the small bulblets that can be split off of the axis of a larger garlic bulb 4. spice from dried unopened flower bud of the clove tree; used whole or ground.
Random good picture Not show
1. Add a crushed clove of garlic .
2. Use one crushed clove of garlic.
3. Her tongue clove to the roof of her mouth.
4. Leave each garlic clove in its papery skin.
5. Add two finely chopped onions and a clove of garlic.
6. Add one clove of freshly crushed garlic.
7. Eat a clove of garlic in the bathroom in the guise of brushing your teeth.
8. Add a crushed clove of garlic but don't let it burn.
9. He clove the pumpkin with his kitchen knife.
10. Clove is Japanese famous comic group CLAMP's classic work.
11. He still clove to this ideal.
12. These spices include clove, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and nutmeg.
13. The first blow clove her skull.
14. The clove hitch is an extremity restraint.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Spice Plants - Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Clove, Allspice or Pimento.
16. We clove a path through the jungle.
17. Delicate notes of leather, tobacco, vanilla and clove enhanced by a nuance of mint and spices.
18. For example the plant such as the clove of bad news oxygen, cordate telosma, if put in the head of a bed, or what cultivate indoors is overmuch, can cause anoxic symptom.
19. Put the bread into a food processor with a crushed garlic clove and add a tablespoon or two of olive oil.
20. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and throw in the chopped onion and the whole unpeeled garlic clove.
21. Then a friend asks if you've just been chewing a clove of garlic.
22. Remove duck pieces with a slotted utensil and set aside. Mince remaining garlic clove.
23. Bouquet: Dark spices and tobacco intertwine with generous blackberry and blueberry fruits. Complex notes of cedar, clove and charcuterie abound, creating an impressive aromatic Shiraz offering.
24. The act says that the U. S. Government prohibit sales of clove and aromatic cigarette in the country as they are considered more dangerous compared to non-aromatic one.
25. The invention relates to a thin bamboo strip curtain type garlic clove peeler comprising thin bamboo strips which are connected to form the shape of a curtain by strings.
26. This Puerto Rican rum is flavored with a blend of clove, allspice and cinnamon.
27. The law, strengthened two years ago, even specifies how to put down a sick fish: with a sharp blow to the head, or immersed in water mixed with clove oil dissolved in alcohol.
28. To dispel household cooking odors, add a few drops of Clove oil to a simmering pan.
29. A chypre , spicy harmony with notes of Coriander , Clove, Oakmoss and Ambergris.
30. The plant of vanilla were damnified by 250 - fold The cassia oil and clove oil.
More similar words: love, lover, glove, all over, fall in love, hand in glove, all over again, fall in love with, all over the world, over and over, clout, cloud, close, closer, closet, cloudy, o'clock, closely, closest, clownish, close in, close to, close up, cloying, clothing, disclose, close down, blood clot, be close to, supply closet.