Random good picture Not show
1. He finagled me out of my property.
2. How he finagled four front row seats to the game I'll never know.
3. He somehow finagled his way into the army as a lieutenant.
4. The finagle factor is still at work.
5. Shady stockbrokers who finagle their clients out of fortunes.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Finagle a day off from work.
7. Finagle factor is at work in nearly all fields.
8. However, the resourceful imp manages to finagle an apprenticeship out of the sympathetic Alfredo, whose adages come mostly from the pens of Hollywood screenwriters.
9. He is a master of finagle and accommoda - tion ; he is purposeful and principled.
10. FINAGLE " is not a word that most people associate with science ."
11. The cheap, used irrigation gear he could finagle leaks more than it irrigates, leaving mosquito pools that qualify this farm as malarious.
12. It's a grey area, that many try to finagle through, avoiding more responsibilities, yet still taking a claim to those ravishing days of dark nights, city streetlights, pumping fists, and club noise.
13. Many try to finagle through, avoiding more responsibilities, yet still taking a claim to those ravishing days of club noise.
14. All this is important because the finagle factor is still at work .
15. Contract finagle is a new punishment in Criminal Law, and there exist some difficulties in recognizing contract finale crime.
16. Although the spectacle had macabre entertainment value, a fundamental question got buried in the slime: Did Carey finagle the books?
17. Being somewhat knowledgeable about personal finance, I'm trying to figure out how to finagle this.
18. Some of the leading figures in science are believed to have used the finagle factor.
19. Figures in science are believed to have used the finagle factor.
20. Nature can deal with kinetic energy one way or another, but it cannot finagle momentum.
21. Attempts to shore up the value of a derivative without shoring up the value of the assets from which they ultimately derive their value are likely to be in vain however cleverly we may try to finagle.
22. Cash flow is a better profit measure than earnings because it's harder to finagle bank balances than numbers like depreciation schedules that figure into earnings.
More similar words: final, finally, finale, finance, semifinal, financial, definable, final solution, financial crisis, self-incrimination, seraglio, nag, manage, teenage, manager, iron age, managed, managing, teenager, synagogue, menagerie, patronage, espionage, glee, manageable, management, angle, bogle, glean, bungle.