Random good picture Not show
1. He's very interested in nuclear physics.
2. This physics book breaks fresh ground.
3. Chris is a physics graduate.
4. Physics deals with the forces acting on concrete objects.
5. She did maths, physics and chemistry at school.
6. She was professor of physics at Chicago University.
7. I have an elementary knowledge of physics.
8. The course will encompass physics, chemistry and biology.
9. She studied chemistry and physics at college.
10. He majors in physics.
11. He taught physics to the students at a college ten years ago.
12. The chief sciences are chemistry, physics and biology.
13. It was reassembled in the physics lab.
14. He was a Nobel laureate in physics.
15. He studied chemistry in preference to physics at university.
16. Physics and maths are my favourite subjects.
17. I have only a rudimentary grasp of physics.
18. I took maths,(sentencedict.com/physics.html) physics and chemistry at A level.
19. He is digging at physics.
20. He is very interested in plasma physics.
21. The universe is governed by the laws of physics.
22. She majored in Maths and Physics at university.
23. Physics has made enormous progress in this century.
24. These findings appear to violate the laws of physics.
25. I'm finding the advanced physics a bit heavy going.
26. I have to swot up my physics now.
27. Sometimes physics and chemistry overlap.
28. His scientific discoveries are amenable to the laws of physics.
29. The man standing before the blackboard is our teacher of physics.
30. He has a complete mental block when it comes to physics.