Random good picture Not show
1. His aunt is his legal guardian .
2. She has become the self - appointed guardian of the nation's conscience.
3. The Turkish situation makes the lead in tomorrow's Guardian.
4. The court constituted him legal guardian of the child.
5. The advert appeared in "The Guardian".
6. The court appoints a legal guardian for the child.
7. The US sees itself as the guardian of democracy.
8. The Guardian carried the front-page headline "Drugs Firms Shamed".
9. She described him as a typical Guardian reader.
10. He draws strip cartoons for "The Guardian".
11. The newspaper has become the self-appointed guardian of public morals.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Children under 17 require an accompanying parent or guardian to see this film.
13. A delightful guide was my guardian angel for the first week of the tour.
14. The legal guardian must act on behalf of the child.
15. Our roles as child and guardian had now been reversed.
16. The ill-advised conceit of the guardian angel dooms the film from the start.
17. Editorial comment in "The Guardian" tended to support the government in this matter.
18. C.,[sentencedict.com] to lead the charge against the Bay Guardian.
19. Robin Barda for the minors' guardian ad litem.
20. William Helfrecht for the guardian ad litem.
21. It is particularly important therefore to appoint a guardian.
22. Ever watchful - my guardian angel.
23. George was Lennie's guardian angel.
24. So Anna became my legal guardian.
25. Statistically, some 100,000 Guardian readers will be problem drinkers.
26. Those documents are now in the possession of the Guardian.
27. The form must be signed by the child's parents or guardian.
28. In the absence of a will the courts decide who the guardian is.
29. The article appeared on the front page of the Guardian.
30. The National Party is lifting its profile as socially conservative guardian of traditional values.
More similar words: guard, on guard, vanguard, gordian knot, guarantee, guarantor, cordial, Indian, median, radiant, Canadian, boarding, cardinal, regarding, rewarding, quotidian, jeopardize, cardiovascular, language, square, lingua franca, multilingual, quarry, square up, quarrel, quarter, aquarium, sordid, sanctuary, per diem.