Random good picture Not show
1. Specimens for examination were taken from the anterior side of the left ventricle from each heart.
2. Both anterior and posterior attention systems have many subcortical partners in doing their job, especially in the thalamus.
3. The ectoderm anterior to the primitive streak forms the neural plate which is slightly indented along the midline.
4. Morphologically it represents the most anterior region of the head and has secondarily acquired a basal hinged attachment.
5. Analysis of the anterior wall biopsy specimens showed none of the characteristic histopathological features of mucosal prolapse.
6. This biopsy was taken from the anterior surface of the right lobe of the liver.
7. In almost all cases the anterior deltoid is the most developed and the posterior the least developed.
8. Behind the retina lies the anterior chamber, filled with the aqueous humour.
9. Semenik tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Saturday.
10. Group B: anterior spinal fusion with TSRH instrumentation.
11. They are in their essence logically anterior to God.
12. The septum articulates caudally with the anterior nasal spine.
13. Degloving injury of the anterior abdominal wall.
14. The ciliary body is an anterior dilation of the choroid at the level of the lens.
15. The secretions of the anterior pituitary gland control the activities of the adrenal cortex and other endocrine organs.
16. The anterior and posterior relative bulge of the disk that is adjacent to inferior edge of the olisthy vertebra are considered the main clue and basis of CT diagnosis of lumber spondylolisthesis.
17. Key Words: knee? anterior cruciate ligament? graft diameter? hamstring .
18. The dilator muscles derived from the anterior pigment epithelium andremained in continuity with it.
19. This also does not effect any control over the anterior pituitary.
20. In the Comstock-Needham system the terminology of the cells is derived from the veins which form their anterior margins.
21. He has not played this season after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament last season.
22. There was no evidence of mucosal prolapse in any anterior wall biopsy specimen.
23. In the prognathous head the long axis is horizontal, or slightly inclined ventrally[sentencedict.com], while the mouthparts are anterior in position.Sentencedict.com
24. The substance will then diffuse from the posterior segment into the anterior one, giving concentrations as shown in Figure 14c.
25. They are white with a markedly truncated and enlarged anterior end due to the presence of the very large buccal capsule.
26. He had been released by the Bullets and had missed the entire season because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament.
27. Anterior segment changes include chemosis and engorged episcleral and conjunctival blood vessels and anterior segment ischemia.
28. Objective To study the efficacy of odontoid fracture with anterior screw system fixation.
29. To sum up the nursing experience of intubation by anterior thoracic wall axillary vein puncture(IATAV).
30. Objective To evaluate the stability mechanical functions of the anterior spine instrumentation system combing prosthetic disc nucleus with flexible stabilization devices.
More similar words: interior, exterior, ulterior, deteriorate, superior, inferior, inferiority, mysterious, interim, enter into, prior, warrior, prior to, priority, counterfeiter, period, serious, imperious, perianth, granted, antedate, debutante, coterie, superintendent, hunter, center, reconstruction period, guarantee, hysteria, altering.