Random good picture Not show
(1) Luckily a bush broke his fall.
(2) Luckily the museum was not damaged by the earthquake.
(3) Luckily I didn't hurt myself when I fell.
(4) Luckily, the damage was not serious. Sentencedict.com
(5) Luckily I was feeling in a good mood.
(6) Luckily, help arrived in the nick of time.
(7) The accident could have been much worse; luckily no harm was done.
(8) Luckily, the horse seemed none the worse for his fall.
(9) Luckily, there was another sailing at 2 o'clock.
(10) She threw a chair at me,but luckily I dodged.
(11) Luckily our precious records were saved from the fire.
(12) Luckily, I drew a trump.
(13) Luckily she escaped injury .
(14) Luckily he had insured himself against long-term illness.
(15) Luckily[sentencedict.com], I have a very understanding boss.
(16) Luckily, we both love football.
(17) Luckily, I'd noticed where you left the car.
(18) Luckily for me, he spoke very good English.
(19) Luckily, I had some money with me.
(20) Luckily for them, he braked in time.
(21) Luckily for us, the train was late.
(22) Luckily, I am a good swimmer.
(23) Luckily, we were well prepared for the storm.
(24) Luckily there was a doctor on the spot.
(25) Luckily, my mother rose to the occasion.
(26) Luckily there was a taxi stand nearby.
(27) Luckily I had a friend with me who spoke German.
(28) A van drove into their car but luckily it was just a bump.
(29) Luckily I'd had the foresight to get in plenty of food.