Random good picture Not show
2. She suffered from a deadly disease.
3. The two rapidly became deadly enemies.
4. The scorpion has a sting that can be deadly.
5. The toad's skin secretes a deadly poison.
6. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
7. Belladonna and red arsenic are deadly poisons .
8. She uses wit with deadly effect.
9. Some mushrooms contain a deadly poison.
10. Life in a small town could be deadly dull.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The conference was deadly dull.
12. The terrorists parked the van with its deadly cargo in a dark alleyway.
13. The terrorists have chosen to play a deadly game with the civilian population.
14. It was deadly poison and if he drank it he'd probably die.
15. The shock was deadly to him.
16. He has become my deadly enemy.
17. Her drink had been laced with a deadly poison.
18. The concert was absolutely deadly.
19. Broadcast news was accurate and reliable but deadly dull.
20. Believe me, I'm deadly serious.
21. We sat in deadly silence.
22. The accident subjected her to a deadly blow.
23. Passive smoking can be deadly too.
24. They are deadly enemies .
25. He was in deadly earnest .
26. His aim is deadly .
27. The two became deadly enemies.
28. Fog is the sailor's deadly enemy.
29. The weekly meeting tends to be deadly dull .
30. He was acquitted on charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
More similar words: deadline, badly, headline, idea, death, rapidly, dealer, deal in, deal out, allegedly, friendly, hardly any, supposedly, a big deal, deal with, repeatedly, reportedly, a good deal, a good deal of, upwardly mobile, the death penalty, head, lead, read, plead, leader, head up, head on, head for, thread.