Random good picture Not show
1) There is a direct correlation between exposure to sun and skin cancer.
2) Researchers found a strong correlation between urban deprivation and poor health.
3) There's a high correlation between smoking and lung cancer.
4) There was also some correlation with social class.
5) There is a direct correlation between the best-known brands and the best-selling brands.
6) The study showed a significant correlation between the baby's sleeping position and the risk of cot death.
7) A strong correlation exists between the fatness of parents and their children.
8) The second group of measurements had a high correlation with the first.
9) The correlation extends beyond this limited set of compounds.
10) For example,(http://sentencedict.com/correlation.html) suppose that the correlation coefficient is zero.
11) Cause there is a correlation between cancer and suicide.
12) Correlation between variables was calculated by Spearman's rank correlation.
13) A very good correlation was observed with preoperative studies.
14) Correlation coefficients were calculated by Pearson's method.
15) To measure associations, Pearson's correlation coefficient was used.
16) But this fails to explain the correlation with rank.
17) Correlation coefficients were calculated using the Spearman's non-parametric coefficient.
18) In tests, no correlation was found between diet and intelligence.
19) There was a positive correlation between the number of months elapsed since a patient's most recent attack and amylase secretion.
20) League tables that do not take that correlation into consideration distort reality and are inaccurate.
21) For Robbe-Grillet, there was also a direct correlation between Balzacian realism as a literary form and the society which produced it.
22) Statistical analysis was performed using correlation coefficients, t tests, and Mann-Whitney U test.
23) A positive correlation of smoking with incidence of Alzheimer's has recently been observed.
24) Thus she thinks that there is a close correlation between the men she can seduce and the men she might marry.
25) A correlation curve indicates the distance over which the motion at one point significantly affects that at another.
26) The same goes for feet, hands and ears-though there may be some correlation with ego.
27) One of the students asked whether there was any correlation between rainfall and temperature.
28) The more money people amass, the more they pay attention to schools and education, a correlation drawn by countless studies.
29) In support of this theory there is evidence of a close correlation between activity of Crohn's disease and conditions within the intestinal lumen.
30) It has long been known in education circles that a clear correlation exists between social class background and examination success.
More similar words: relation, in relation to, relationship, revelation, relative, relatively, corruption, corporation, violation, isolation, inflation, population, regulation, legislation, calculation, installation, speculation, translation, correctly, relate, correspondent, related, corresponding to, nation, zonation, location, equation, operation, national, education.