Random good picture Not show
1. The figure is expressed as a percentage.
2. The percentage of girls in engineering has increased substantially.
3. Unfortunately belts are worn only by a small percentage of drivers and passengers.
4. A small percentage reduction in the cost of materials would mean a significant increase in profit.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Whisky contains a large percentage of alcohol.
6. The area has a high percentage of unemployed men.
7. What percentage of the students are admitted to college?
8. The percentage of school leavers that go to university is about five per cent.
9. What percentage of the students were absent?
10. The percentage has increased by 15 to 44.
11. Television attracts a large percentage of the people.
12. A surprising percentage of the population are illiterate.
13. She gets a percentage for every record sold.
14. What percentage of eligible voters cast their ballots?
15. Insurance contributions are paid at a fixed percentage rate on all earnings.
16. A certain percentage of your salary is kept back by your employer as an insurance payment.
17. The artist's agent receives commission on a percentage basis.
18. Crime figures showed significant percentage increases.
19. A large percentage of the population is Catholic, though many are so in name only.
20. This figure can be expressed as a percentage of the total.
21. What percentage of the population is / are overweight?
22. A large percentage of the rural population was illiterate.
23. A high percentage of married women have part-time jobs.
24. He gets a percentage for every car sold.
25. Interest rates are expected to rise by one percentage point .
26. Tax is paid as a percentage of total income.
27. The percentage of school-leavers is shown on the chart.
28. Having lost a large percentage of the vote, they were in no position to gloat.
29. What is the percentage of nitrogen in air?
30. Fees are charged at a flat rate, rather than on a percentage basis.
More similar words: per cent, advantage, take advantage of, fierce, perceive, perceived, perception, a stage, heritage, cottage, hostage, antagonist, shortage, at this stage, Cent., scent, center, decent, recent, accent, century, central, rental, enforcement, recently, incentive, parental, mentally, centurion, agent.